Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server Lease
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Server Lease

Hey All,

Currently have an active server in Tampa, FL with the following specifications:

2 x Intel E5-2620 v4
128GB RAM
4x960GB SSDs
RAID 10
100TB on 1Gbs
IPv4 /25 Included

Due to the pricing of the server, I'm wanting to keep it, but I'm looking to sub-lease it out to a trusted member / provider. In exchange, I'd like to get a reasonable monthly fee (negotiable) in addition I'd like to keep a few VMs on the node (or any other node from the provider) for testing internal company projects (see specs below)

• 1x 4 Core VM with 8GB Memory and 30GB Disk Space
  • 1x 2 Core VM with 4GB Memory and 20GB Disk Space
  • 3x 1 Core VM with 2GB Memory and 15GB Disk Space

Know it's not the ordinary offer or posting, but just do not have the full time to commit the original project the server was intended for. Please PM me / post below if you're interested, more than glad to share provider details and figure out how logistics would work.

NP

Comments

• Good one but not sure that is allowed here as so many small hosts tried that attempt

I've couple of servers too which has free resources since some projects are delayed or halted.

Thanked by 1NickPerk
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2020

If anyone pay you monthly fee then they will not give you free VMs I think..

I would recommend you to contact host directly as this post may violate LET rules.. Also words like "PM me" not allow I think

Thanked by 1NickPerk
  • @mrclown said:
    Good one but not sure that is allowed here as so many small hosts tried that attempt

I've couple of servers too which has free resources since some projects are delayed or halted.

@ViridWeb said:
    If anyone pay you monthly fee then they will not give you free VMs I think..

I would recommend you to contact host directly as this post may violate LET rules.. Also words like "PM me" not allow I think

Thanks for the responses. Wasn't too sure how things have changed.