Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What providers are you waiting to get BF/CM sales from? [2020] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What providers are you waiting to get BF/CM sales from? [2020]

Comments

• @default said:

@jahrinc said:

@dfroe said:

@mezoology said: whats LES ?

LowEndSpirit.com
    That's the other side of the ocean. ;)

Where scammers aren't welcomed, unlike here.

And where admins are sh*t, deleting posts, without any duty for explanation. I still remember my ban there and the drama caused by admin's secrecy in purpose, motivations, and future plans. No thank you, I shall not be just another "back" kisser there. Sometimes, it's better to appreciate what we have, and not be greedy for new things. LET is unbelievably better than LES.

What a troll. LET is better than LES .....in another life may be . At least you have sense of humour

• Smart thing for providers to do would be to do all their black friday deals asap. Today would be good.

just think --- if you run your black friday sales TODAY , you can get everyone's money now so they have none left to spend on competitors who wait until actual black friday to post their offers.

• @Chievo said:

@default said:

@jahrinc said:

@dfroe said:

LowEndSpirit.com

And where admins are sh*t, deleting posts, without any duty for explanation. I still remember my ban there and the drama caused by admin's secrecy in purpose, motivations, and future plans. No thank you, I shall not be just another "back" kisser there. Sometimes, it's better to appreciate what we have, and not be greedy for new things. LET is unbelievably better than LES.

What a troll. LET is better than LES .....in another life may be . At least you have sense of humour

Thank you for the compliment; however it was not humour, it was drama. I personally got over it and consider LowEndSpirit a distant memory to avoid at all costs.

This thread is not about how bad LowEndSpirit is. It is about providers and Black Friday on LET. So let's stick to the subject please. If you need to complain about LES, please do it on their board or open tickets with them.

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

Mmm. BF deals :p

• Time4VPS started Halloween promo STORAGE for storage vps
    50% discount
    https://www.time4vps.com/storage-discount/

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • aj_potcaj_potc Member
    edited October 2020

@arabgenius said:
    Time4VPS started Halloween promo STORAGE for storage vps
    50% discount

They have been known to increase prices in the past. Do we know if this is recurring?

Edit: Hmm, it's OpenVZ, and port speed is just 100MBit unless you pay a small surcharge.

• Where is @VirMach?

Thanked by 2yoursunny RedSox
  • I think I shall want Canada VPS offers from @perennate

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • @aj_potc said:

@arabgenius said:
    50% discount

They have been known to increase prices in the past. Do we know if this is recurring?

Edit: Hmm, it's OpenVZ, and port speed is just 100MBit unless you pay a small surcharge.

But still, good storage offer.

• @imok said:
    Where is @VirMach?

Circling the drain, probably about to deadpool. Instead of throwing more money at it/them, look at other hosts that you could migrate to, this BF.

• @K4Y5 said:

@imok said:
    Where is @VirMach?

Circling the drain, probably about to deadpool. Instead of throwing more money at it/them, look at other hosts that you could migrate to, this BF.

I miss VortexNode

• @aj_potc said:

@arabgenius said:
    50% discount

yes .. it is for storage only after all ..
    unfortunately it is not recurring

• I'm happy with offer that I get last year, with us sanctions it's not even possible for me to buy another vm :|

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

Did anyone say cheap budget dedis with NVMe? :o Ssshh.. :)

Thanked by 1LightBlade
  • @terrahost said:
    Did anyone say cheap budget dedis with NVMe? :o Ssshh.. :)

i'm in

• @K4Y5 said:

@imok said:
    Where is @VirMach?

Virmach is nowhere near dead-pool in my opinion. It is possible they will not come with offers this year for various reasons (Covid, presence online already achieved, sales probably great as they are, new monitoring firewall law in USA), but this does not mean they will dead-pool. I am customer of @VirMach and all my services are up and running.

• @aj_potc said:

@arabgenius said:
    50% discount

No, it's a one-time discount for new orders. So, choose a plan for a longer billing cycle. This offer is valid until the 3rd of November (00.00 GMT+2) Don't wait!

• Shot2Shot2 Member
    edited October 2020

None. Always the same stupid shit ("-90% on archaic oversold stuff that nobody would want otherwise") ("10 Gbps port! 50GB/month") ("32GB RAM extra! fair share 1/16th of a 486SX25 vcore") ("4TB SSD-cached storage! limit 2 iops max")

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2020

@dfroe said: However, Black Friday has never been famous for its sustainable deals, thanks to @Nekki et al.

i am agree , @Nekki do what you know to do the best in BF , came here and dedicate 24 hours. Thanks in advance. PS still love you even you let me here in the last year !

• @Nekki is the best. All praise @Nekki so that he may lead us once more into the path of sales and offers.

Thanked by 1imok
  • @default said:

@jahrinc said:

@dfroe said:

LowEndSpirit.com

And where admins are sh*t, deleting posts, without any duty for explanation. I still remember my ban there and the drama caused by admin's secrecy in purpose, motivations, and future plans. No thank you, I shall not be just another "back" kisser there. Sometimes, it's better to appreciate what we have, and not be greedy for new things.

What was the last post you made there on LES? 🤔
    My memory is vague, so I won't claim to remember all the details. It was a different alt?

I remember you being very eager to 'test the waters' in the very first week. I remember it was all over in around 24hrs too.

Sending thoughts and prayerz.

• @vimalware said:

@default said:

@jahrinc said:

@dfroe said:

LowEndSpirit.com

And where admins are sh*t, deleting posts, without any duty for explanation. I still remember my ban there and the drama caused by admin's secrecy in purpose, motivations, and future plans. No thank you, I shall not be just another "back" kisser there. Sometimes, it's better to appreciate what we have, and not be greedy for new things.

What was the last post you made there on LES? 🤔
    My memory is vague, so I won't claim to remember all the details. It was a different alt?

I remember you being very eager to 'test the waters' in the very first week. I remember it was all over in around 24hrs too.

Sending thoughts and prayerz.

• anything

• Look what you will get yourself. Try not to land on crappy "just-for-blackfriday" server.

• @Francisco said:

@dosai said: I don't think @Francisco will do any black friday deals 🤔

Unlikely here. I'm still aiming to do something small at LES.

Francisco

What kind of offer? Location?

• xiaopiguxiaopigu Member
    edited October 2020

kimsufi sys ovh wishosting

• benj0xbenj0x Member
    edited October 2020

I'm looking forward to offers from netcup, HostHatch (excellent quality so far, @Abdullah), InceptionHosting and @terrahost 🙂

And @virmach if there'd be IPv6.

Thanked by 2RedSox terrahost
  • I'd like to see what @VirMach comes up with. Last year picked up a bargain priced VPS in NJ/USA that I've been happy with.

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider

If it comes up... I would pick up another Apiscp Pro Lifetime Liscense (maybe 2).
    Not much else on my list.

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • @JDMcPea said:
    I'd like to see what @VirMach comes up with. Last year picked up a bargain priced VPS in NJ/USA that I've been happy with.

Renew it. I can't see them doing this year what they did in the past given the support issues they've had. It's been said time and time again the drain these deals put on Support...

If this year's BF was before last year's and we could choose between keeping old servers or the newer offer that would favour the buyers, but this year it's later so annual purchases need renewal before this BF and that favours the providers.