Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anybody have experience?? $3.88 .NET domain
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anybody have experience?? $3.88 .NET domain

Unbelivable,
$3.88 for .net domain
$4.88 for .com domain

Octorber special. Do you have any expirience?

Comments

• Where?

• link?

• Link would help very much:)

• perryperry Member
    edited November 2013
  • @perry said:
    Probably http://whois.com/

Yes. But they dont offer whmcs reseller system.
    Also renew is $9.85

• mazker said: whmcs

Means...???

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

go with namesilo, you get also free privacy.

• anyone have good/bad experience buying from whois.com ?

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

@Infinity580 said:
    go with namesilo, you get also free privacy.

+1 I like companies that have a clear-to-follow pricing scheme. NameSilo doesn't raise prices for renewals.

• +1 for Namesilo. Also these coupons ( NODADDY / SILODEAL) gives you additional $1 discount for new registrations and transfers for many extensions.

• @qtriangle said:
    whmcs means?

Whmcs is web host manager complete solutions or WHMComplete Solution

• Namesilo. Ill give it a try

• @mazker said:
    Unbelivable,
    $3.88 for .net domain
    $4.88 for .com domain

I think they are with resellerclub since resellerclub is doing same promotion till end of Nov...

• mazker said: Whmcs is web host manager complete solutions or WHMComplete Solution

I see :D Thanks for providing so much information.
    But how does WHMCS that too "reseller" comes into picture, when we are talking about domain names?

• qtriangle said: I see :D Thanks for providing so much information. But how does WHMCS that too "reseller" comes into picture, when we are talking about domain names?

It is a billing system and hosting companies mostly use it. It has a Domain system that clients of the hosting company can register. The clients domain gets registered after payment. So to make this automated you need a Domain provider like Reseller Club to make this done.

• mazker said: It is a billing system and hosting companies mostly use it. It has a Domain system that clients of the hosting company can register. The clients domain gets registered after payment. So to make this automated you need a Domain provider like Reseller Club to make this done.

You are throwing a lot of knowledge but I have been unable to understand how "WHMCS reseller" is relevant to this post.

If it is a domain selling company, obviously it will not have WHMCS etc. No big domain providers use WHMCS. So why that was a criteria for you to make decision?

• namesilo and Public Domain Registar also whois is free other provider just free max 1 year after that must pay

• I noted that whois.com don't list a physical address and namesilo don't do email forwarding. went with internet.bs in the end.

• @mazker said:
    Unbelivable,
    $3.88 for .net domain
    $4.88 for .com domain

What Provider ?

• @qtriangle said:

Nope i am trying to provide automated domain registration system in my whmcs.