Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for an EU Based, 4vCore, 4GB RAM, 20GB SSD, 1Gbps Uplink VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for an EU Based, 4vCore, 4GB RAM, 20GB SSD, 1Gbps Uplink VPS

Hi there,

I am looking for a VPS with 4 vCores, 4GB RAM and a 1Gbps uplink. Traffic needs to be around 20TB (can be slightly less)

I currently pay €10 for the above however the uplink is gigabit shared which is annoyinghappy to pay slighlty more of course for the dedicated Gigabit uplink

Needs to accept bitcoin as well ideally

Comments

• For the price you indicate, and that much traffic I think the best option is a root server from netcup (40TB) or Hetzner (20 TB). But no bitcoin payment.

• wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

We can accommodate that in Germany, but not for less than 35eur. We’d be happy to give you 100TB bandwidth, though as its higher price.

• If you want dedicated/guaranteed 1gbps uplink then look at increasing your budget about 10 times over.

You’d be better off finding a provider who offers 10gbps shared but even then at those traffic levels you’ll need to increase your budget.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

With those specs, at that price, where are you at now?

• @thedp said:
    With those specs, at that price, where are you at now?

Currently at PerfectQualityHosting - https://pq.hosting/en/

• @wdmg said:
    We can accommodate that in Germany, but not for less than 35eur. We’d be happy to give you 100TB bandwidth, though as its higher price.

Thanks for the response - I'll consider it!

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@PurpleFuZe said:
    Hi there,

I am looking for a VPS with 4 vCores, 4GB RAM and a 1Gbps uplink. Traffic needs to be around 20TB (can be slightly less)

I currently pay €10 for the above however the uplink is gigabit shared which is annoyinghappy to pay slighlty more of course for the dedicated Gigabit uplink

Needs to accept bitcoin as well ideally

Get a small dedi if you really need a 1Gb/s line for yourself. And if what you really mean is that you want a somewhat larger and steady piece of a 1 Gb/s pipe talk to a provider with a good internal network (that's were the problem usually is, not at the router backend) or, as someone already suggested look for a VDS that is on a 10 Gb/s connected node.

• VPS S SSD may be a good deal.