Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

which provider provide block storage pay as you go?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

which provider provide block storage pay as you go?

for instance, this month I need 300GB ssd storage, I will buy this size of block storage and mount to my VM.
next month I don't need this storage, I will unmount it and discontinue the payment.
Thanks.

Comments

• The network should be good to asia/hongkong. when we upload files, I don't expect it will consume a lot of time.

• To mount to your own (third-party provider) VM or to their VM? If the former the list will be smaller and you're going to need to mount via SMB/NFS etc. which will potentially add another hop to performance. If the latter, there's several (Vultr, LunaNode, BuyVM, ...) but why restrict to block storage, if you need to get a VM anyway then a PAYG storage VPS is also an option. Or just use "Azure Files" in your region.

Thanked by 1jpeng
  • BuyVM @Francisco

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@sanvit said:
    BuyVM @Francisco

Yep :)

You can cancel your slab at any time and be credited whatever time is left.

Francisco

Thanked by 2jpeng doughnet
  • perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2020

@tetech said: If the latter, there's several (Vultr, LunaNode, BuyVM, ...)

On LunaNode we have SSD block storage in Toronto for $0.06/GB/mo (billed hourly), it is pay-as-you-go and you can attach to any VM in the same region.

But it is far from HK, you'd have better connection with BuyVM in Las Vegas. Not sure if their's is SSD though.

Thanked by 2Francisco jpeng
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Vultr, Digital Ocean, Linode, BuyVM, RamNode

Thanked by 3Francisco jpeng Nick_A
  • wdmgwdmg Member, LIR

We do pay as you go storage, $0.06/GB in California (FMT2), Germany.

In Australia, we do it for $0.15/GB.

Thanked by 1jpeng
  • letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

We do.

Regards

Thanked by 1doughnet
  • @key900 said:
    We do.

Regards

thanks. i am checking the service.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

We offer what you need in NYC but that might not be the ideal location for you.