Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EX-42-nvme...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EX-42-nvme...

looking to save on setup fees, anyone have 1 available?

Comments

• @network33 said:

Hi buddy, I have one available to transfer on FSN1-DC8 paid in full until 10/18. It comes with i7-7700 and Samsung NVMe (Power On Hours: 11,171). I could transfer to you right away by 20 euro sent by Paypal DM if you would like it.

• 10/18 is now lol and you want 20 for something you wont keep after today?

• thanks for the offers.. I ended up eating the setup fee.. got an 7700 and Power On Hours: 653 for the nvmes.. in Finland.. how the peering is better to the us for me from Finland rather than germany

• @network33 said:

only a few providers charge a setup fees.

• @Unbelievable said:
    10/18 is now lol and you want 20 for something you wont keep after today?

I never said it will be canceled on 10/18. A cancellation request can be made by 10/19, however I haven't requested to cancel by this date. So read my comment above it is paid until 10/18 and transfer a server with Hetzner takes about 2 minute.

I really don't see the point of your comment.

• @YorkiS said:

@Unbelievable said:
    10/18 is now lol and you want 20 for something you wont keep after today?

I never said it will be canceled on 10/18. A cancellation request can be made by 10/19, however I haven't requested to cancel by this date. So read my comment above it is paid until 10/18 and transfer a server with Hetzner takes about 2 minute.

I really don't see the point of your comment.

Maybe you shouldn't say something like "paid in full".

It's like saying "paid in full until today", doesn't really make sense.

• @yokowasis said: Maybe you shouldn't say something like "paid in full".

it's still saving 26 euros, and yorkis gets some of his set up fee back. a win win.

• There are some dedis equal to ex42 on hetzner auctions

• @Adam1 said:

@yokowasis said: Maybe you shouldn't say something like "paid in full".

it's still saving 26 euros, and yorkis gets some of his set up fee back. a win win.

Yes. But you can't really said something is paid when that thing is expiring.