Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reliable Hosts that offer DirectAdmin - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reliable Hosts that offer DirectAdmin

2»

Comments

• @seriesn Your business also looks good, but you seem to have missed out on the lifetime DirectAdmin licenses. Who knows maybe you have some but they ran out.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @trycatchthis said:
    @seriesn Your business also looks good, but you seem to have missed out on the lifetime DirectAdmin licenses. Who knows maybe you have some but they ran out.

What’s up boss man,
    Thank you for taking a look and appreciate the kind words <3. We do offer DA Personal for no extra cost :).

• @seriesn said:
    BuyVM Karen is probably one of the few Karens, whose name should not have been Karen.

Karen is always Karen

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@trycatchthis said:
    @Francisco You have all those systems setup because you have been burned in the past and I understand. But can you imagine dealing with an issue and then googling to realise someone else had a similar issue with the same person? I did say the attitude changed once I was verified. But maybe even if im a potential scammer, im also a potential customer.
    Everyone isn't going to comeback and interact with you to share their experience. Of the several hosting providers I have dealt with over the years, 2 have asked for photo ID your company was one of them. Nothing is wrong with that.

Expecting customers to read terms before they order nice concept in theory.

I get you, and we'll see how we can improve that some :) Our TOS is very easy to read, it isn't 20 paragraphs like some companies. It's short point form in plain english.

Francisco

• @trycatchthis said: There was a support lady that seemed to have a bit of an attitude

I felt the same (earlier 2/2.5 yrs ago) when somehow my ISP (which provides dynamic IPs everytime I login) provided me an IP within the country but from 1000 miles away city when I was placing a new order with them and was flagged. When I explained to her that its not a VPN but some weird thing our ISP does and that I'll refresh net connection and check if the new IP allocated is within my city or nearby (200 miles) and then place the order she agreed to it. Luckily in evening when I went home; after 2-3 tries I got IP from my city assigned and I could place the order. And she was quite helpful after that when she was convinced that this is not fraud order.

@Francisco said: Karen's easy to work with if you provide what she asks.

She is quite supportive. Last time my credit card expired and the bank didn't dispatched a new one in time and it could take anywhere between 20-30 days to receive it by courier and my invoice was due in 10 days; so I explained to her that I will not be able to pay now and requested to extend the service by a month and she gladly helped me with new invoice at a later date which a paid later.

So buyvm team is helpful.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @trycatchthis said:
    @Francisco You have all those systems setup because you have been burned in the past and I understand. But can you imagine dealing with an issue and then googling to realise someone else had a similar issue with the same person?

Why did you search for something and then be surprised you GOT a result? That is the whole point of Google search. I'm not even sure how to process your question. It's like you just found the Internet.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@JasonM said: She is quite supportive. Last time my credit card expired and the bank didn't dispatched a new one in time and it could take anywhere between 20-30 days to receive it by courier and my invoice was due in 10 days; so I explained to her that I will not be able to pay now and requested to extend the service by a month and she gladly helped me with new invoice at a later date which a paid later.

So buyvm team is helpful.

Awesome :)

Francisco

• @TimboJones said:

@trycatchthis said:
    @Francisco You have all those systems setup because you have been burned in the past and I understand. But can you imagine dealing with an issue and then googling to realise someone else had a similar issue with the same person?

Why did you search for something and then be surprised you GOT a result? That is the whole point of Google search. I'm not even sure how to process your question. It's like you just found the Internet.

Just looked for a review of the company. Found a similar experience to mine.

• @JasonM said:
    Last time my credit card expired and the bank didn't dispatched a new one in time and it could take anywhere between 20-30 days to receive it by courier

Get a new credit card, that one is garbage. First, you should have received the replacement months in advance. Second, a replacement shouldn't take more than 3 business days (in my experience). Even if it was mailed, 20 days is a lot.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • I am also with BuyVM on both LV and LU and moved around 95 accounts from other Cpanel provider.

I examined in other post over here my first experience with Directadmin. So I will not repeat myself.

Maybe Karen seems to be tough but in fact this gives me a feeling of trust as i don't wanna be hosted by a company that allows all kids on its platform or all scammers that will abuse of it.

Is better to have a fraud check which really works. Few years ago I managed a big script shop and usually 10% were frauds. At that time I couldnt rely on the automatic frauds system so I had to have short chats with the customers. It was pretty easy to catch the scammers.

Anyway, happy to go with Buyshared and BuyVM and for sure I will buy more from them.

Thanked by 2JamesF Francisco
  • @TimboJones said: Get a new credit card, that one is garbage. First, you should have received the replacement months in advance. Second, a replacement shouldn't take more than 3 business days (in my experience). Even if it was mailed, 20 days is a lot.

It take 15+ days to get it here in my country! Which ever bank you choose!

• @JasonM said:

@TimboJones said: Get a new credit card, that one is garbage. First, you should have received the replacement months in advance. Second, a replacement shouldn't take more than 3 business days (in my experience). Even if it was mailed, 20 days is a lot.

It take 15+ days to get it here in my country! Which ever bank you choose!

Well, then in the future, better kick up a fuss if you don't get a replacement 1-2 months in advance like you should have gotten.