Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

China server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

China server

I am looking for a E3+ located in China or HK. Or at least something with low latency with China. 32 RAM+, hdd/ssd does not matter.

Comments

• ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

I think alibaba cloud have some offerings for that

• @ericls said:

Yes, use the Alibaba HK, their service in the Mainland is not cost-effective.

• @DrSlime said:

@ericls said:

Yes, use the Alibaba HK, their service in the Mainland is not cost-effective.

Service in mainland and "cost effective" are mutually exclusive.

Thanked by 1xTom
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@tmln said:
    I am looking for a E3+ located in China or HK. Or at least something with low latency with China. 32 RAM+, hdd/ssd does not matter.

We do servers in HK.

What kind of budget are you looking at? How much bandwidth do you need?

For such a server, you need to expect >US$100/month. And potentially much more depending on how much BW to China you need.

If you're going to use it to sell as a VPN and will be a heavy user, you should know that most providers would consider that abuse and either rate limit you, or simply cut you off. That is of course unless your fee is actually enough to cover the cost of the BW, which to China can be fairly considerable.

All HK providers will only care about how much BW you need.

• "Alibaba Cloud" and "Tencent Cloud" :)