Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

256mb / 25gb OpenVZ VPS: $6.99
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

256mb / 25gb OpenVZ VPS: $6.99

FLVPSFLVPS Member
edited March 2012 in Offers

Hello

My name is Christopher and I run the FLVPS sales department.

256mb RAM
25gb disk space
100gb network transfer on 100Mbps network connection
OpenVZ / SolusVM
Tampa area data center (Hivelocity or Esolutions)
IRC clients permitted with zero tolerance for IRC abuse. If you use IRC, you know what "abuse" is.
$6.99/mo

The price used to be $4.99 but after the acquisition, the 256mb and 512mb plans went up a few dollars but the larger packages remained the same price. Check out our KVM offers!

About Us:
Our brand was acquired a few months ago by a larger managed hosting / IT business company, K&J's Managed Solutions, that focuses on businesses but the decision was made to allow us to run and maintain our unmanaged clients. Pinellas Hosting, a business IT company that offered IT solutions and hosting services, previously owned FLVPS. Pinellas Hosting has an established track record, including winning a VPS benchmark competition on vpslist.net last year totally surprising "established" VPS providers.

Benchmarks:
http://vpsbenchmarks.net/benchmarks/2011/11/florida-vps-openvz-tampa-nov-2011-benchmarks/

I have a 256mb VPS running since the business started that I use for goofing around on and if you need a live benchmark or request, go right ahead and ask me.

Thank you

Comments

• Do you guys do custom packages?

@FLVPS said: IRC clients permitted with zero tolerance for IRC abuse. If you use IRC, you know what "abuse" is.

While I feel your pain, expect to get some users up in arms about this :)

• FLVPSFLVPS Member

Contact the sales department and they will discuss it with you further. I want to say this is our base package and we don't do like 64mb virtual private servers or anything like that.