Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a vps for samp server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a vps for samp server

VZ Type:
Eg. OpenVZ

Number of Cores: 1 or 2
RAM: Minimum 1gb
Disk Space: Minimum 20gb
Disk Type: Any

Bandwidth: Minimum 1tb
Port Speed: No idea about this :s

DDoS Protection: Yes

Number of IPs:

Must be in Europe. Preferring NL/FR/Germany

Budget:
Upto $3

Billing period:Monthly.

Comments

• edited October 2020

with those budget you could use the service from 99% peovider in LET..

Just find it on offers section

• I've been searching up but couldn't really find a suitable provider. Either they're lacking ram or they're not providing DDOS protection. If both, then they're not providing Europe servers.

• alwyzonalwyzon Member, Host Rep

I can‘t offer you monthly billing, but if you would be fine with quarterly billing too, I guess you might be interested in our KVM Server S package:

KVM Server S: 6,60 € per quarter for…
    2 GB DDR4 ECC Memory
    1 vCore Intel® Xeon® Processor
    20 GB SSD Storage (RAID 10)
    1.000 Mb/s Up- and Downlink
    ✓ Powered by KVM & Proxmox
    ✓ 1x IPv4 + /64 IPv6 included
    ✓ 5 TB Monthly Unthrottled Bandwidth

[[ ORDER NOW ]]
    All prices are excl. VAT, if applicable.

• Thank you for the offer. May I ask which location is the server located in and what about ddos protection?

• alwyzonalwyzon Member, Host Rep

The servers are located in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands. We do provide limited DDoS protection for layer 3 and 4 attacks, but if you believe you are at a high risk of attack, consider opening a ticket on our website to further discuss details of your setup and the kind and size of attacks to see if we are a good fit for you.

• Our latest offer would be perfect for your needs but is slightly over your budget, unless you can opt for semi-annual payments?