Survey: NAT VPS Japan, will you take it?
We have been considering a new APAC location for our AMD NAT VPS: Tokyo, Japan
Due to high costs, the resources are adjusted accordingly, we have tried best to keep a decent low-end pricing.
This survey is to know if people are really interested in this location.
128mb DDR4 ECC Ram
1vCPU AMD Ryzen (Fair share)
2GB NVMe Raid-10 disk
70GB bandwidth @ 1gbps per month
1 x shared IPv4 w domain forwarding (HAProxy + SSL support)
1x /64 IPv6 subnet
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Pricing - $7 per year recurring
Plan can be stacked (combined) to make a larger VPS.
What can you do with a 128MB NAT ?
- Host a full-fledged website (w any CMS like Wordpress, Ghost etc) on port 80/443
- VPN - Most protocols including OpenVPN & Wireguard can be used. (V2Ray should be used for China, possible)
- A ping/uptime monitoring service like dnstools
- Proxy (private, protected)
- IRC client/server (IPv6)
- VoiP apps like Teamspeak, Mumble etc.
- Anything you want with native IPv6
- A simple remote terminal with root access, testing scripts & other stuff.
- A light usage remote desktop.
- Distributed database, Web Scrapers etc.
- Many more possibilities.
Depending on the votes, we may have this live to order in some days!
Feel free to contribute to this thread with your thoughts.
- will you be interested?53 votes
- I am happy with Singapore35.85%