Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cpanel VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cpanel VPS

Looking for
10GB of Ram
500GB HDD
4 CPU Cores
With Cpanel

Budget is around $200 per year.

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Going to be tight, especially with the new cPanel pricing. You might want to re-eval.

Also, how many accounts did you need?

• HabeebHabeeb Member
    edited October 2020

@dustinc said:
    Going to be tight, especially with the new cPanel pricing. You might want to re-eval.

Also, how many accounts did you need?

Just 2 not more then that, or maybe 1 could work too, I found contabo but I am keeping it as a backup option

Please send me an email [email protected]

• @dustinc said:

Sent you an email.

Thanked by 1dustinc

@Habeeb said:

@dustinc said:

Sent you an email.

Excellent - looking forward to working with you.

• XsltelXsltel Member, Host Rep

200/12 = 16.66$

cPanel Solo (1 Account) = 15$

10GB of RAM
    500GB HDD
    4 CPU Cores
    1.66$

Unless using one of those shared licenses (illegally) I don't see how a provider can sustain such pricing. nonetheless please let us know if you find such tempting offer as I might move my domain there too.

• @Xsltel said:
    200/12 = 16.66$

10GB of RAM
    500GB HDD
    4 CPU Cores
    1.66$

Unless using one of those shared licenses (illegally) I don't see how a provider can sustain such pricing. nonetheless please let us know if you find such tempting offer as I might move my domain there too.

Please have a look at contabo

• @Habeeb said:

@Xsltel said:
    200/12 = 16.66$

10GB of RAM
    500GB HDD
    4 CPU Cores
    1.66$

Please have a look at contabo

Then go with contabo lol

• XsltelXsltel Member, Host Rep

@Habeeb said: Please have a look at contabo

What's wrong with contabo ?
    I just realized (cPanel Solo) pricing for Partners is lower than my previous calculation but still 9$ for 10GB RAM is a steal.

• @Habeeb said:
    Looking for
    10GB of Ram
    500GB HDD
    4 CPU Cores
    With Cpanel

Budget is around $200 per year.

Use DirectAdmin instead of cpanel so you get deal in your budget.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@Xsltel said:
    200/12 = 16.66$

10GB of RAM
    500GB HDD
    4 CPU Cores
    1.66$

It’s a new way to trade, a few hundred such successful eBay sellers went bust and they still think why? To OP good luck to find the provider who happy to trade at loss or just autumn/winter host.

• There are many companies which are providing server management along with their VPS hosting service. I am suggesting you check reviews on Google. Also check whether they are providing 24/7/365 days support via Phone, Live chat and helpdesk or not. You will definitely get VPS along with cPanel in your budget.