Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i'm looking for a good VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i'm looking for a good VPS

gianlukitagianlukita Member
edited October 2020 in Requests

Hi everyone !!! I'm from Venezuela :cookie:

I have a few days looking for cheap VPS and learning from them more and more, any advice, or any recommendations?

The price i'm looking for is $ 0,50 - $ 1,50

ip from usa

1 core and 1024 ram; operating system: Windows any version

Thank you for reading < 3

Comments

• TerensMTerensM Member
    edited October 2020

Sweet lord, $0,5 for a windows VPS? can't even imagine what that would be...

For just learning I suggest settup up VirtualBox on your PC.

Thanked by 1gianlukita
  • swat4swat4 Member
    edited October 2020

Um.... not sure if you would enjoy using Windows on 1GB ram....... perhaps you would like to have 2GB? otherwise... you would hate both yourself and the host...

@gianlukita said:

I have a few days looking for cheap VPS and learning from them more and more, any advice, or any recommendations?

Thanked by 1gianlukita
  • hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep

Hey!
    I think you'll need to lower your resource expectations to find anything within your budget I'm afraid, although I wish you luck in your search :)

Thanked by 1gianlukita
  • @swat4 said:
    Um.... not sure if you would enjoy using Windows on 1GB ram....... perhaps you would like to have 2GB? otherwise... you would hate both yourself and the host...

@gianlukita said:

I have already used windows with 1 gb of ram, my pc is a potato hahaha

• @gianlukita said:

OK.... I only have experience with 2gb (or above) Windows VPS so I might be wrong. Let's see if @seriesn can help you. I think their Miami location would have a good ping to South America?

Thanked by 1gianlukita
  • @gianlukita said:

Despite the 16bit old windowes,
    Windows 95 works even on an Intel 486 with 16MB RAM.

The problem is finding a $0,50 -- $1,50 provider.

Thanked by 2gianlukita NANO
  • gianlukitagianlukita Member
    edited October 2020

@gianlukita said:

@swat4 said:

@gianlukita said:

in the post I said 1gb of ram, for the price I'm looking for something cheap and where I can use Windows, I would appreciate your help < 3

• @swat4 said:

@gianlukita said:

OK.... I only have experience with 2gb (or above) Windows VPS so I might be wrong. Let's see if @seriesn can help you. I think their Miami location would have a good ping to South America?

Thanks for the ping boss <3.

I initially started to type my response here and advice the OP that such budget would be close to impossible. But this is LET and we have seen weird stuff (maybe not from veterans or reputable providers.).

With that said, @gianlukita Microsoft asks for a minimum 2GB ram and 20GB of disk space for a bare metal vanilla windows 2019 installation. And that is before you even start loading up your server with additional softwares.

Honestly boss, you are just pushing your luck :(

Thanked by 2gianlukita NANO
  • Hourly billing vps is your solution mate. Using just few hours/day will fit in your budget.

Thanked by 1gianlukita
  • He's right, server 2019 won't run on anything less, it uses 1.1gb ram and around 15gb space after installation, updates tend to eat more, 20gb would be a real squeeze to do anything useful

Thanked by 1gianlukita
  • gianlukitagianlukita Member
    edited October 2020

Windows 2019 is very recent for me. It is not for hosting or something like that, it is only for browsing, and I need it for 1 month, I have searched a lot on the internet, but it does not come out, and I know it exists, a friend buys them at that price, but the he doesn't want to tell me where

• There are a number of providers who have 1gb ram deals here, that might allow you to run a custom iso so you could install a ancient version of Windows that might run on it, most providers have ended offering server 2008

Thanked by 1gianlukita
  • julinhobrowjulinhobrow Member
    edited October 2020

maybe $ 3 / month ramnode or kimsufi 3 euro / month
    be the best windows options for you.

Try at the mercadolibre you can find Brazilian and Argentine hosts that give a discount if you pay annually

Thanked by 2gianlukita Nick_A
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Why not to look at your local providers as your budget probably based on your country average living cost, so your local providers I hope can fulfil your expectation to have a windows based VPS.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@julinhobrow said: maybe $ 3 / month ramnode

Thanks for the mention!

• @Francisco

I have 1 GB ryzen slice at LV, get one from BuyVM.

Windows included.

I use for testing purpose Awesome performance.

Checked on https://buyvmstock.com/ its a available now.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@gianlukita I would recommend 1GB of ram and 20GB of Storage minimum for windows.
    We don't officially offer windows but can maybe work something out.
    Also @Francisco has a nice operation as well!

• Whatever solution- if you plan on using it in production or long term - save a headache and get one that comes with a properly licensed version of windows and not a trial

• I'm surprised that there wasn't a market for selling Cloud at Cost accounts that people gave up on.

• rccrcc Member

Hello,
    Please check our VPS plan and i can give you a best offer. Contact via website.
    readycheapcloud

• SCAM_DONT_BUYSCAM_DONT_BUY Member
    edited October 2020

@rcc said: Hello,
    Please check our VPS plan and i can give you a best offer. Contact via website.

Hello,

And bye!