Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest software licenses
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest software licenses

What is your goto place for the cheapest software licenses?

I have compiled a list of licenses that I need and where I have found them to be the cheapest - can anyone find any cheaper place?

https://cln.sh/TdN4th

Comments

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

Do you know any for Virtualizor license?

• Some hosting firms provide softaculous, and direct admin with vps rental (see BuyVM.net @francisco) Some also provide blesta. I have seen some vps providers that include whmcs for 5 dollars. That directadmin license for 15 is suspect - reselling is no longer allowed unless they have a datacenter license and provide it with a vps or bare metal server rental and the price is 29 on the DA website @da_mark . Im presuming all you really want is a lightspeed license based on your other thread.

• @Abdullah7310 said:

Didn't check for that as I don't need that myself, sorry

• @Unbelievable said:
    Some hosting firms provide softaculous, and direct admin with vps rental (see BuyVM.net @francisco) Some also provide blesta. I have seen some vps providers that include whmcs for 5 dollars. That directadmin license for 15 is suspect - reselling is no longer allowed unless they have a datacenter license and provide it with a vps or bare metal server rental and the price is 29 on the DA website @da_mark . Im presuming all you really want is a lightspeed license based on your other thread.

I'm going with a Hetzner AX-161 server for my project so I don't think I can get any licenses through Hetzner.

Would be nice if @DA_Mark could clarify on that license in my sheet.

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@Amplificator said:

@Abdullah7310 said:

Didn't check for that as I don't need that myself, sorry

No issues, thanks!

• @Unbelievable said:
    I have seen some vps providers that include whmcs for 5 dollars.

Which providers offer that?

• Depending on accounts and domains here is their pricing at DA https://directadmin.com/pricing.php .

• Licensepal adertises price matching so I contacted them and they will match almost everything, except the ones that they consider too cheap - so take their price matching with a grain of salt :/