Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cPanel (shared) License for VPS $5/mo - What's that? Is it even legit? or SCAM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel (shared) License for VPS $5/mo - What's that? Is it even legit? or SCAM

JasonMJasonM Member
edited September 2020 in General

Just stumbled upon an google-ad while searching cpanel hosting.

https:// cplicense.in/all-license.php
https:// cplicense.in/cpanel-shared-license.php

cPanel shared license for $5/month for VPS and $7 for dedicated server.

They say: client requires to install a script to activate, AND only check license from their server. Even they're selling WHMCS for $3/mo

I never seen any license-seller/reseller asking to install certain script to enable the license! nor such dirt-cheap prices, and what this "Shared" license stands for?

Has anyone tried them/or any other similar services? Is cplicense.in SCAM?

P.S. they've even given a false address on their site: abcdd, Phase 123, IND Area Near Hotel Abcd, XYZ, XYZ, XYZ 123456 email id: [email protected] on their contact-page. LOL

Comments

• I'm no expert in this, but I am 100% sure that this can't be legit.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • You are paying them for a nulled/cracked lic. Basically theft.

• Beyond ethical issues, you have to be crazy to install the script of someone who does this kind of work.

• This may not actually be nulled however they are for sure using illegal methods to keep the license active and it should be reported to cpanel.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • Couldn't verify their whmcs license as well!

• Just take the phone number from their website (obviously its not a real number) and google it. You will see all the shitty lazy sites that can't even modify their template correctly. Obviously they are trash