Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Web hosting Panel with Server hosting selection
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Web hosting Panel with Server hosting selection

alexgoldalexgold Member, Host Rep

Hi,
I am looking for a panel that can be hosted and connected to a number of dedicated servers and choose for each site hosting under which server it will host.

Suggestions?

Comments

• rubenruben Member, Host Rep

ISPConfig is multi-server capable, eg. you can have multiple web hosts or one host for each service etc... And its also Open Source.

• @alexgold said:
    Hi,
    I am looking for a panel that can be hosted and connected to a number of dedicated servers and choose for each site hosting under which server it will host.

Suggestions?

Hi,
    Trying to understand your question.

• Do you want to host one domain on multiple server?
    • Or do you want to sell hosting to people and allow them to pick where they want to be hosted?
  • I think he has several sites and wants to pick which server hosts which site.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited September 2020

Gridpane
    Runcloud
    Server Avatar

• alexgoldalexgold Member, Host Rep

@mezoology said:
    I think he has several sites and wants to pick which server hosts which site.

@vyas11 said:
    Gridpane
    Runcloud
    Server Avatar

@ruben said:
    ISPConfig is multi-server capable, eg. you can have multiple web hosts or one host for each service etc... And its also Open Source.

Thanks!
    I found the right system.

• @alexgold said:
    Thanks!

Would you like to share what is your right system, please?

• alexgoldalexgold Member, Host Rep

@laoban said:

@alexgold said:
    Thanks!

Would you like to share what is your right system, please?

Runcloud

• jhjh Member
    edited September 2020

@ruben said:

Just looked at the demo. It looks surprisingly good for a free project you don't hear much about. Have you used it? Why does noone use it?

• rubenruben Member, Host Rep

@jh said: Just looked at the demo. It looks surprisingly good for a free project you don't hear much about. Have you used it? Why does noone use it?

I do use it, have a couple of web servers based on it, not in a multi-server setup though. It's running here without any issues, I and also our clients are very happy with it.
    It has a ton of features built-in and also many options to customize + there is an active community around it and its developed by a German company.

• @jh said: Why does noone use it?

It's one of most popular panels