Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exceptional offer : 50% off for life on VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Exceptional offer : 50% off for life on VPS

IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

September 2020 marks the beginning of a new way of working: distance learning, teleworking.
Companies must therefore be equipped with the right tools, and we wish to accompany them in this transition.

IKOULA is therefore launching an exceptional offer: 50% off for life, regardless of the commitment period chosen
(valid on all Flex and Flexi Cloud plans, excluding options and renewals) until 01/10/2020. Find out more at http://ow.ly/Kq4f50ByKng

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Can you point me one plan that is below $7/m after discount? I can't find any

Thanked by 1jixun
  • September 2020 marks the beginning of a new way of advertising on LET: posting newsletters.

• ofitofit Member
    edited September 2020

dedis for 15 euro excellent ( offer was before ) but vps for 6.5 euro no

• Geezus, ikoula more prem than leaseweb now?

• @K4Y5 said:
    Geezus, ikoula more prem than leaseweb now?

Ha, it seems LW running a promo https://www.leaseweb.com/cloud/virtual-server

And do not compare Leaseweb (which is true premium) to Ikoula... It's like comparing Bentley vs Renault.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@FAT32 said:
    Can you point me one plan that is below $7/m after discount? I can't find any

Their cheapest ("Flex'Server 1") is ca. $7.60 but Ikoula ticks in Euros and 6.49 (Euro) is less than 7 (Euro).

And hell, you even get 100 Mb/s full duplex for that money!

Just between you and me, psssh: I'm under the impression that @Ikoula is quite desperate, desperate enough in fact to cut their - way too high - prices by half. Unfortunately though they still are arrogant and also try to avoid being benchmarked.

A propos "arrogant": How dare you, LET admin, to confront the mighty Ikoula, Ikoula the great, Ikoula the full duplex connectivity giant, with those measly LET rules?!

• I like ikoula, but there is no discount on Black Friday.