Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Dedicated Server partner for new webhosting company
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Dedicated Server partner for new webhosting company

Hey!

We're looking for a partner for a new webhosting company that will be created by combine some companies.

All of them are hosting there servers elsewere but we want to centralize it to one partner.

We're looking for:

Powerfull dedicated servers, all the companies sell webhosting for Wordpress sites.

NVMe disks, location Netherlands. Network uptime must be 99,99%+.

Bandwidth 20tb+

Share some specs of good servers you have in stock including a looking glass.

Looking forward to your messages!

Comments

• Hello,

Do you want only servers? Or you want a managed dedicated server? if you only want a dedicated server go for OVH or Hetzner or the big ones.

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

@Hosterlabs said:
    Hello,

Do you want only servers? Or you want a managed dedicated server? if you only want a dedicated server go for OVH or Hetzner or the big ones.

I'm wondering the same thing. OP uses the word "partner" which to me sounds like he's looking for a partnership rather than to rent machines off a company in Netherlands. Or maybe he does mean rent. I have no clue.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

• @deank said:
    The end is nigh.

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

Hi,

As mentioned above, are you looking for any management as well? What are you hosting and what are the requirements? (additional IPs, etc)

• MechanicWebMechanicWeb Member, Patron Provider

Sounds to me a reseller hosting would be a good fit for your requirements.

Or are you looking for opportunities to set 'partnerships' with existing hosting providers to be able to host your sold accounts on their servers, what do you offer in return?

• @Mr_Tom said:
    Hi,

As mentioned above, are you looking for any management as well? What are you hosting and what are the requirements? (additional IPs, etc)

They want to host wordpress website.

• @MechanicWeb said:
    Sounds to me a reseller hosting would be a good fit for your requirements.

Or are you looking for opportunities to set 'partnerships' with existing hosting providers to be able to host your sold accounts on their servers, what do you offer in return?

They need 20tb + bandwidth reseller hosting would not provide.

They already have customer base.