Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ApisCP 3.2 lifetime sale - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ApisCP 3.2 lifetime sale

13»

Comments

• GaleejGaleej Member
    edited October 2020

says coupon code is invalid, any chance the extend the offeR?

• nemnem Member, Host Rep

@Galeej said:
    says coupon code is invalid, any chance the extend the offeR?

Sorry, sale ended October 4. There will almost certainly be an anniversary sale coming up at the end of the year. Back to work until then!

Thanked by 2pbx ariq01
  • @nem said:
    ApisCP 3.2 was released on August 13, a significant milestone in ApisCP development. Lifetime licenses have been added for Startup ($159, 30 domains) and Mini ($99, 10 domains) classes which are perfect complements for smaller cloud servers. Pro ($499) has no domain restrictions. A special promotion is available until October 1 to discount these above prices:

Use coupon code JOY32 at checkout for 50% off any lifetime license.

Lifetime licenses work with all future versions of ApisCP.

Since the initial release announcement, 3.2 has continued to evolve, separating Web Apps into their own modules and adding Docker support.

Multi-server support is getting a makeover next. Keep your eyes peeled on apisnetworks/cp-proxy. As requested, MSS will allow jumping between servers as admin and transparent SSO into domains on other servers.

Stay tuned! :heart:

@jh @webcraft the party has commenced

Any relations with https://brainycp.com/

@ZotiMediaGroup said:

None whatsoever, but a strange question to ask nonetheless.

ApisCP was originally named APNSCP and goes back to 2002. It was used internally for Apis Networks, rebranded Hostineer in 2017. Both firms are located within the US.

• @nem said:

@ZotiMediaGroup said:

None whatsoever, but a strange question to ask nonetheless.

ApisCP was originally named APNSCP and goes back to 2002. It was used internally for Apis Networks, rebranded Hostineer in 2017. Both firms are located within the US.

To be honest I dident inspected the code just on the first view seems to be same panel just a new design.

@ZotiMediaGroup said:
    To be honest I dident inspected the code just on the first view seems to be same panel just a new design.

You should try the 30-day free trial. Glances can be quite misleading. You'd find, apart from both posessing a UI, the interface and features are quite different.

• Anyone using ApisCP to run a Magento 2.4 store? Would love to compare the speed of using their integrated Apache scripts to NGINX and LiteSpeed.

• @nem am i allowed to giveaway my lifetime qa license for no monetary gains whatsoever, i feel selfish for taking it after using it for awhile and not liking it to use for my production environment. If its okay with you, i would want to give it to one of the most productive community members of LET.

• Those that are pming me about buying it, i am not selling it, if nem allows it, i'll give it to a provider who is interested in switching to apiscp.

• @Ahfaiahkid said:
    Those that are pming me about buying it, i am not selling it, if nem allows it, i'll give it to a provider who is interested in switching to apiscp.

I suppose yes, since he said license transfers are no problem. Why should @nem differentiate between commercial or donation?

Thanked by 1nem

@Ahfaiahkid said:
    Those that are pming me about buying it, i am not selling it, if nem allows it, i'll give it to a provider who is interested in switching to apiscp.

Sell or donate to a good home. The choice is yours, but however it's distributed - whoever becomes the next owner - should email me the license at [email protected] so I can convert it to a reissuable license in my.apiscp.com. QA licenses, once they're gone cannot be recovered.

• @nem said:

@Ahfaiahkid said:

Sell or donate to a good home. The choice is yours, but however it's distributed - whoever becomes the next owner - should email me the license at [email protected] so I can convert it to a reissuable license in my.apiscp.com. QA licenses, once they're gone cannot be recovered.

Its already converted to a reissuable license, in that case can i just give/donate the account away?

@Ahfaiahkid said:
    Its already converted to a reissuable license, in that case can i just give/donate the account away?

PM me your email address as well as the transferee's email, which must exist in my.apiscp.com, and I'll transfer the license to their account.

• @nem - maybe you will be able to create some great lifetime offers on Black Friday madness for the community here.

Thanked by 1imok
  • Where can I look up how to convert the QA license?
    When is the deadline?

Thanks.

@default said:
    @nem - maybe you will be able to create some great lifetime offers on Black Friday madness for the community here.

Skipping that in favor of an anniversary sale in December.

@greattomeetyou said:
    Where can I look up how to convert the QA license?
    When is the deadline?

Thanks.

Comment #3135683. There is no deadline to convert them.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited October 2020

@nem said:

@default said:
    @nem - maybe you will be able to create some great lifetime offers on Black Friday madness for the community here.

Skipping that in favor of an anniversary sale in December.

• jhjh Member
    edited October 2020

@themew said:
    Anyone using ApisCP to run a Magento 2.4 store? Would love to compare the speed of using their integrated Apache scripts to NGINX and LiteSpeed.

We've got an ApisCP server set up for a client who's about to move a brand new M2 site over from another company. I'll report back in a few weeks but I'd guess it's pretty much the same as any other panel - for the most part LAMP is LAMP.

Strangely I do remember that under ServerPilot basic Wordpress sites performed a bit better than a stock LNMP install. I don't have any numbers, though.

Thanked by 2nem themew
  • Happy to see someone using spark and vuepress :)

i really got fed up of trying many panels and spending time installing and using them to findout each missing some or other, i still use cyberpanel but only for myself.

many clients uses wp with stupid plugins so someone hijacks not just their website but also access to vps.

but as you mentioned, your cp feature set and idea is distinct, so i would like to ask you...

do you have CageFS/jailed such feature? or planning to implement?

now a days, my deal breakers are 1. litespeed 2. some jailed restictions

thank you :)

edited October 2020

@jh said:
    We've got an ApisCP server set up for a client who's about to move a brand new M2 site over from another company. I'll report back in a few weeks but I'd guess it's pretty much the same as any other panel - for the most part LAMP is LAMP.

Strangely I do remember that under ServerPilot basic Wordpress sites performed a bit better than a stock LNMP install. I don't have any numbers, though.

Let me know if you have any questions during this process. If you need to swap something in front of Apache, apache.ports Scope will allow you to replace what's in front of 80 and 443, but your best gain is from eschewing .htaccess all together and promoting it to startup-time directives.

@seenu said:
    now a days, my deal breakers are 1. litespeed 2. some jailed restictions

thank you :)

Addressed Litespeed elsewhere. And yes, why would you build a hosting platform in 2020 without jails? It's been a focal point of design since 2002.

Thanked by 1seenu
  • Hi, I am not able to get this installed on centos 8. It is failing to download the timescaledb repo. I see the number 7 in the package link so I wonder if it is stopping the install on CentOS 8. I am not super familiar with CentOS package management.

@buzzyLET said:
    Hi, I am not able to get this installed on centos 8. It is failing to download the timescaledb repo. I see the number 7 in the package link so I wonder if it is stopping the install on CentOS 8. I am not super familiar with CentOS package management.

That's anomalous. What error message did you get? PM me the log from,

grep -m1 failed=1 -B20 /root/apnscp-bootstrapper.log

Just installed on a CentOS 8 high-frequency 2 GB machine on Vultr without issues,

# rpm -qa | grep -Ei '(postgr|timesc)'
    postgresql12-libs-12.4-1PGDG.rhel8.x86_64
    postgresql12-devel-12.4-1PGDG.rhel8.x86_64
    postgresql12-server-12.4-1PGDG.rhel8.x86_64
    postgresql12-contrib-12.4-1PGDG.rhel8.x86_64
    timescaledb-postgresql-12-1.7.4-0.el7.x86_64
    postgresql12-12.4-1PGDG.rhel8.x86_64
    timescaledb-tools-0.8.1-0.el7.x86_64

Thanked by 1buzzyLET
  • @nem said:

@buzzyLET said:
    Hi, I am not able to get this installed on centos 8. It is failing to download the timescaledb repo. I see the number 7 in the package link so I wonder if it is stopping the install on CentOS 8. I am not super familiar with CentOS package management.

That's anomalous. What error message did you get? PM me the log from,

grep -m1 failed=1 -B20 /root/apnscp-bootstrapper.log

Just installed on a CentOS 8 high-frequency 2 GB machine on Vultr without issues,

# rpm -qa | grep -Ei '(postgr|timesc)'
    postgresql12-libs-12.4-1PGDG.rhel8.x86_64
    postgresql12-devel-12.4-1PGDG.rhel8.x86_64
    postgresql12-server-12.4-1PGDG.rhel8.x86_64
    postgresql12-contrib-12.4-1PGDG.rhel8.x86_64
    timescaledb-postgresql-12-1.7.4-0.el7.x86_64
    postgresql12-12.4-1PGDG.rhel8.x86_64
    timescaledb-tools-0.8.1-0.el7.x86_64

Done, pmed

Thanked by 1nem