Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shared-WP Hosting: 4GB Ram, 2 or 4 core , High I/O limit and cpanel 10-15 usd/month?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shared-WP Hosting: 4GB Ram, 2 or 4 core , High I/O limit and cpanel 10-15 usd/month?

As I previously asked for semi-dedi, Im gonna change this to shared or wp hosting with:
4GB or 3GB Ram
2 or 4 core
High I/O Limit and high entry processes
50 or 75GB SSD

10-15usd/month or if its possible below 10 usd.

Is there any trusted and old one?

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

• I mean, if you would cut down on the 2 or 4 cores, HostMantis may just fit the bill :)

Was very happy with them so far:

Reseller Entry *

CPU = 100%

RAM = 3 GB

Entry Processes = 30

I/O = 50 MB/sec

IOPS = 5024

Inodes = 300000

or

Reseller Starter *

CPU = 125%

RAM = 4 GB

Entry Processes = 40

I/O = 60 MB/sec

IOPS = 6024

Inodes = 400000

• @Ympker
    HostMantis even has Enterprise Hosting, which fits his requirement, but you know, 10 USD budget seems to mean 3 dollar per year, as usual.

• I will not suggest Reseler entry from HM. Evenif you are in a higher plan, all client accounts will be in 3GB Ram only.
    My client site got suspended in their 3GB Ram and now its working with another host in a 2GB RAM but with more EP.

If you are expecting good traffic, better to avoid HM's reseler plan for sure. Even I asked them to accommodate in their shared plan and they refused by providing a backup after suspension.

Their uptime is good. In my experience only 1 site got suspended.

• is this for hosting a wp site or for reselling wp hosting?

if this is for hosting a single wp site, do you really need cpanel, why not just get a VPS?