Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No catchy title- limited promo 20% off : Singapore/NYC/Europe - Web and Reseller Hosting - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

No catchy title- limited promo 20% off : Singapore/NYC/Europe - Web and Reseller Hosting

2»

Comments

• @seriesn said:
    Shameless bump.

@seriesn said: 20% limited recurring discount when you order Shared/Reseller Hosting with the following code: SGLaunch20 , valid only with Annual commitment. Code valid till EOM. Only applicable to new orders.

Promo expires in 4 days :)

If I take a 10GB reseller, can I upgrade to higher packages with the same discount in the future?

Thanked by 1CasualCanvas
  • @agentwp said:

@seriesn said:
    Shameless bump.

@seriesn said: 20% limited recurring discount when you order Shared/Reseller Hosting with the following code: SGLaunch20 , valid only with Annual commitment. Code valid till EOM. Only applicable to new orders.

Promo expires in 4 days :)

If I take a 10GB reseller, can I upgrade to higher packages with the same discount in the future?

Hiya,
    Usually once a discount coupon expires, they are done :(. We do honor discounted upgrades within 60 days of initial purchase.

• @Galeej said:

Sorry about that. Was performing some backend maintenance.