Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MyW - Shared/Reseller Hosting in DE and LA | 75% OFF! (DA, LiteSpeed, MailChannels, CloudLinux) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MyW - Shared/Reseller Hosting in DE and LA | 75% OFF! (DA, LiteSpeed, MailChannels, CloudLinux)

13»

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Ympker said: On another note: if frequent traveling is rather expensive you could check the likes of Spotahome/idealista/airbnb and just get a tiny flat there for a couple weeks/months to reduce those expeneses. 300€/mo can be cheaper than 120€+120€ 4 times a month (= weekly) perhaps?

Anyone looking for a Reseller Hosting, look no further. Get this while it's hot and do a good deed

She's going to be followed here in Lisbon, and we have family here, so it's all good - granted, Bolt / Uber costs money, but much cheaper than we thought we would spend. Still, plenty of stuff left to buy.

Thank you for the kind words mate!

@ABCV said:
    Stay strong, our best wishes and prayers are with the baby.

Thank you so much!

@sanvit said:

@MikePT said:
    Update: 6th Doctor seen the baby. Couldn't find what's wrong with our baby.
    Whatever he has on his arms, it's still growing and his heart is bigger than it should be because he's putting too much effort in spreading the blood.
    Fortunately, I'm leaving today to go to Lisbon, the best Dr. in the country is going to check the baby and see what's wrong with him. Let's hope for the best.

Sara is required to travel every week, close to 150 km to Coimbra (75-75), and Lisbon (120+120), she'll need to go there every week.
    As so, I'm putting some Lifetimes on sale - I know I've told this wouldn't come again, but we really DO need extra funds for all trips and expenses...

Reseller Entry - 50 GB space, Unlimited accounts and bandwidth - 80€ LIFETIME - Order: https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=194 (10 in stock)
    Reseller Advanced - 100 GB space, Unlimited accounts and bandwidth - 160€ LIFETIME - Order: https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=195 (10 in stock)

Whoever buys, that person is helping us.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Tough times for us. Thank you for your help guys, we appreciate.

I tried to get the 80EUR one, but was automatically refunded with the 'fraud check' notification. Since you still have the card on file, feel free to re-charge that amount (if PP payment is better for some reason, let me know).

Keep strong man, your kid and your family will make it through!

For those who are thinking of buying a shared, their service is worth it and support is top-notch (the guy knows what he's doing)

Hey mate, thank you so much! Not sure which order is, can you open a ticket? Or PM me the email account?

@PHDan said:
    Can you do an LTD with 0MB space, 0 accounts and 0 bandwidth for 10Eur? I don't need the service and I don't want to take resources but I'd like to help out if I can.

Hosting is all I can sell - I wouldn't accept a donation, you'd need to actually feel good ordering it mate. You have a good heart, but I wouldn't feel well if I do that :)

@Ympker said:

@PHDan said:
    Can you do an LTD with 0MB space, 0 accounts and 0 bandwidth for 10Eur? I don't need the service and I don't want to take resources but I'd like to help out if I can.

Since you'd sign up anyway, why not just top up 10€ balance and leave it for later use? :)

Disabled that, it's a nightmare for accountants, they say you can't just have credit, or issue a legal invoice for credit! Hilarious!

@sanvit said:

@Ympker said:

@PHDan said:

Since you'd sign up anyway, why not just top up 10€ balance and leave it for later use? :)

iirc that option is disabled. Anyway, if MikePT does provide the 10EUR lifetime, I will be happy to provide some space out of my own resellers currently idling anyway (that is, if you need it)

No need mate! :)

2 GB Lifetime for 9.99€ is back in stock!
    Order: https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=10

@PHDan said: That's the point though. I don't want to show up as any kind of reservation of services. Even with overselling, that 80Eur means that 50G of space is being held in reserve somewhere.

I'd GoFundMe but they take a percentage, better to have all of it going directly without a middleman.

No worries mate. I get really happy if our clients use the services they order, I appreciate your huge heart mate! :)

Thanked by 2Ympker jnraptor
  • @MikePT said: Hey mate, thank you so much! Not sure which order is, can you open a ticket? Or PM me the email account?

Actually you already opened a ticket regarding that, and it is all sorted out.

Sad to hear the worst case scenario, but it is the worst case which usually doesn't happen.

Wishing you the best!

Thanked by 1MikePT

@sanvit said:

@MikePT said: Hey mate, thank you so much! Not sure which order is, can you open a ticket? Or PM me the email account?

Actually you already opened a ticket regarding that, and it is all sorted out.

Sad to hear the worst case scenario, but it is the worst case which usually doesn't happen.

Wishing you the best!

I think you're our largest client - thank you so much for the help you give us.

Indeed, it's the worst case scenario, we're trying to be positive.

Thanked by 1sanvit
  • PM Sent.

Thanks!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Don't worry mate, god be with you. Please check #796975 when you get time. I already have 3 active with you but still wanted to help you out as I have been in similar situation last year.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@truesouth said:
    PM Sent.

Thanks!

Should be sorted :)

@Galeej said:
    Don't worry mate, god be with you. Please check #796975 when you get time. I already have 3 active with you but still wanted to help you out as I have been in similar situation last year.

Should be sorted as well mate, what happened with you?

Cheers

• @MikePT said:

@truesouth said:
    PM Sent.

Thanks!

Should be sorted :)

@Galeej said:
    Don't worry mate, god be with you. Please check #796975 when you get time. I already have 3 active with you but still wanted to help you out as I have been in similar situation last year.

Should be sorted as well mate, what happened with you?

Cheers

My kid got seizures on the day she was born and was in ICU for 2 months. We were very much worried and fortunately she is all well now. the doctors talked about brain damage etc which made us scared.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Galeej said: My kid got seizures on the day she was born and was in ICU for 2 months. We were very much worried and fortunately she is all well now. the doctors talked about brain damage etc which made us scared.

Glad to know your kid is ok now mate, babies are really strong!

Guys, these promotions have been extended for this month.

Lifetimes are still available for purchase.