Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is buyshared.net a good host for reseller in 2020
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is buyshared.net a good host for reseller in 2020

Hi guys, please i am starting a web hosting business lean, so i would like to know if you recommend i go with buyshared.net and if not please kindly recommend.

Comments

• FoulFoul Member
    edited September 2020

I can't recommend @Francisco enough

I've been with the Frantech brand since.. 2013

he runs a tight ship over there, and plenty of folks here are happy with him.

You can get Blesta and such for free from Frantech as long as you have a buyvm service (It could be buyshared service as-well, but it's been a while since i've looked)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • BuyShared is probably one of the best budget hosting you will ever come across.

• @Foul said:

You can get Blesta and such for free from Frantech as long as you have a buyvm service (It could be buyshared service as-well, but it's been a while since I've looked)

I want to believe this is true, because of the following url i saw while trying to findout if buyshare is ok to start with....link i saw is http://buysharedscamfraud.blogspot.com/2016/05/buysharednet-scamfraud-review-beware.html

• @seriesn said:
    BuyShared is probably one of the best budget hostings you will ever come across.

Yea that's true, that's why I want to be sure before going into business with them.

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited September 2020

@socloud said:

@Foul said:

You can get Blesta and such for free from Frantech as long as you have a buyvm service (It could be buyshared service as-well, but it's been a while since I've looked)

I want to believe this is true, because of the following url i saw while trying to findout if buyshare is ok to start with....link i saw is http://buysharedscamfraud.blogspot.com/2016/05/buysharednet-scamfraud-review-beware.html

How many positive reviews you came across? Asking simply out of curiosity.

The person who created that blog, doesn’t even know the name of the guy, who runs the business and extremely active across multiple Hosting forums @Francisco. Which makes me question about their “research” methodology and claiming that the provider is a scam.

Are they perfect? No. No one is. But do you get a solid bang for the bucks? Yes you do. And that is coming from someone who sells similar products as him.

• @seriesn said:

@socloud said:

@Foul said:

How many positive reviews you came across? Asking simply out of curiosity.

The person who created that blog, doesn’t even know the name of the guy, who runs the business and extremely active across multiple Hosting forums @Francisco.

Are they perfect? No. No one is. But do you get a solid bang for the bucks? Yes you do. And that is coming from someone who sells similar products as him.

The positive review i got was actually on this platform, so yes my search landed me on this platform and i saw a page filled with positive results with some asking him not to allow EIG to buy his business.

But that was around 2017 if im not wrong so i wanted to know if he is still running quality business on reselling hosting in 2020...For me to start a hosting business i need to start it well even if im starting lean....

Also i dont know if im to state this here or open another thread, I got aws activate account(with $1,000 for 2 years) and im interested using that to start a vps...an advice or suggestion will also be highly appreciated.

• @socloud said:

@Foul said:

The fact you even took the time to copy and paste that in a reply scares me

• @JohnMiller92 said:

@socloud said:

@Foul said:

The fact you even took the time to copy and paste that in a reply scares me

lols :-D Please dont be... i was only curious... i want to be sure before setting in with them

• BuyShared.net is a new hosting company, It was created in 2015 (1 year ago) because they failed in VPS business.

Fucking Gold.

Thanked by 1HuntersPad
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@seriesn said:

BuyShared.net is a new hosting company, It was created in 2015 (1 year ago) because they failed in VPS business.

Fucking Gold.

The confusing part is both sites have been crossing linking since the start so it would've been very easy to see things sold under buyvm.

No idea.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Foul
  • @seriesn said:

BuyShared.net is a new hosting company, It was created in 2015 (1 year ago) because they failed in VPS business.

Fucking Gold.

Please how do u mean?

• @Francisco said:

@seriesn said:

Fucking Gold.

The confusing part is both sites have been crossing linking since the start so it would've been very easy to see things sold under buyvm.

No idea.

Francisco

@Francisco said:

@seriesn said:

Fucking Gold.

No idea.

Francisco

So what's your advice or suggestion?

@socloud said:

@Francisco said:

@seriesn said:

Fucking Gold.

No idea.

Francisco

@Francisco said:

@seriesn said:

Fucking Gold.

No idea.

Francisco

Plenty of people happily run their entire businesses on us. We work to improve it all the time and to improve the value we give people.

Francisco

Thanked by 1alento
  • @Francisco said:

@socloud said:

@Francisco said:

@seriesn said:

Fucking Gold.

No idea.

Francisco

@Francisco said:

@seriesn said:

Fucking Gold.

No idea.

Francisco

Plenty of people happily run their entire businesses on us. We work to improve it all the time and to improve the value we give people.

Francisco

Ok, well said. Will you suggest buyvm or buyshared, at least you run the two, you can correct me if im wrong.

@socloud said:

@Francisco said:

@socloud said:

@Francisco said:

@seriesn said:

Fucking Gold.

No idea.

Francisco

@Francisco said:

@seriesn said:

Fucking Gold.

No idea.

Francisco

Francisco

Ok, well said. Will you suggest buyvm or buyshared, at least you run the two, you can correct me if im wrong.

Depends how much control you want, your budget, and what you want to offer.

If you only want to offer shared then buyshared works well. If you want to offer reseller plans then you need a slice.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@socloud said:

@Francisco said:

@socloud said:

@Francisco said:

@seriesn said:

Fucking Gold.

No idea.

Francisco

@Francisco said:

@seriesn said:

Fucking Gold.

No idea.

Francisco

Francisco

Depends how much control you want, your budget, and what you want to offer.

If you only want to offer shared then buyshared works well. If you want to offer reseller plans then you need a slice.

Francisco

Ok, lets asume i'm starting with reseller 20G that has 20GB of disk space,

does it come with something like whm to manage or create my hosting packages?
    does it have something like whmcs to manage billing and support?

Your candid response is highly appreciated.

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited September 2020

@socloud said:

Yes to both. Although you need to set it up yourself.

• @yokowasis said:

@socloud said:

Yes to both. Although you need to set it up yourself.

Ok, i will give it a shot and get back with feedbacks.
    Thanks everyone.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Blogspot? Check.

Poor grammar? Check.

Confused about how capitalization works in the English language? Check.

Microsoft Paint artwork? Check.

Thanked by 2vimalware TimboJones
  • With buyshared & buyvm - both for more than an year. Love their services, performance and friendly support. Uptime is also improved in past couple of month (read my last post on another thread). Now will be trying their LUX location too!

@Francisco has DA LV 01 node upgraded to ryzen? :) I'm really eager to go on ryzen!

@JasonM said:
    With buyshared & buyvm - both for more than an year. Love their services, performance and friendly support. Uptime is also improved in past couple of month (read my last post on another thread). Now will be trying their LUX location too!

@Francisco has DA LV 01 node upgraded to ryzen? :) I'm really eager to go on ryzen!

Not yet. Working on getting more motherboards for a good price. Seems everyone is out or wants a 50% markup.

Francisco

• @Francisco said: Not yet. Working on getting more motherboards for a good price. Seems everyone is out or wants a 50% markup.

oh!! will wait then!

• Buyshared is the best you can get for the price.

• @JasonM said:
    With buyshared & buyvm - both for more than an year. Love their services, performance and friendly support. Uptime is also improved in past couple of month (read my last post on another thread). Now will be trying their LUX location too!

Thanks @JasonM

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • Great service; definitely recommend.

Wish they enabled the Python App and other services in DirectAdmin.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • @doughnet said:
    Great service; definitely recommend.

Wish they enabled the Python App and other services in DirectAdmin.

python y nodejs :hushed:

Thanked by 2doughnet JasonM