Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need suggestions in company name - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need suggestions in company name

2»

Comments

• @elliotc said:

@codelock said:

@ederlezi said:
    Try other colors ;)

Maybe purple host

Violet sounds more romantic.

Damn I nearly read it as violent host

Thanked by 1pakhost
  • verovero Member, Host Rep

Just came up with an idea - bangwidth.com

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • ask.me

• Make your own brand. Do not imitate any company. You may experience a lot of trouble in the future.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@serv_ee said: Damn I nearly read it as violent host

No match for domain "VIOLENTHOST.COM".

@vero said: Just came up with an idea - bangwidth.com

That's better than the usual (noun)host.com name. Catching, funny, double-entendre'd but also geeky (in the sense of historical bang paths). I like it.

Thanked by 2vero pakhost

@raindog308 said:

@vero said: Just came up with an idea - bangwidth.com

That's better than the usual (noun)host.com name. Catching, funny, double-entendre'd but also geeky (in the sense of historical bang paths). I like it.

You know, I spontaneously registered it right after posting :D Because I like it too.

P. S. I registered it, because I didn't believe OP would use it :) But if he would be seriously considering this name, I have no intention in keeping it at any cost. Yet that treasure must be secured by all means possible :)

Thanked by 2raindog308 pakhost
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Get drunk like @jar and let your mind flow.

• I heartily thanks to all of you for your kind opinions/suggestions regarding company name. I have now started company registration process for Pak Cloud Host. Once again I thankful to you.

Thanked by 1vero
  • At the end, what matters the most will be the quality of the service you will propose, and the satisfaction of your clients.

• @SteveMC said: At the end, what matters the most will be the quality of the service you will propose, and the satisfaction of your clients.

He already shilled on LET, so you can guess the future.

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

so you can guess the future.

Every living creature deserves better future than (try) to run web hosting business. I am talking from quite a different perspective - neither I have to try, nor I have to run (just doing sort of things I like). I don't understand the purpose of $2 VPSes or $7 per year shared hosting. Why someone does it at all? I have similar product, but I put setup fee, just for sake of "business" sanity. Yet I can see, that such offers increase competitiveness and make providers to push their limits. If big providers, like Hetzner, are able to do that, there's no chance any small would making any profit. As for me - it's not even worth starting to live in such fantasy. Unless it's a niche product or service, or you already have the customer base and want to expand.

• Change company name to zerouptimehost.
    Or 7centshost

We dont know where you live. Law in every country is different. Go ask lawyer.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited September 2020

Basically, that level of drunkenness.