Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

payment gateways
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

payment gateways

ditlevditlev Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Guys, what payment gateways are you using?

:)
D

Comments

• Paypal
    Stripe

Thanked by 1capric98
  • vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

Stripe, Braintree and Mollie

• SpryServers_TabSpryServers_Tab Member, Host Rep

PayPal
    CoinbaseCommerce
    Was using Auth.net w/EvoPayments, but just switched to Quantum/CDGCommerce
    Stripe for eCheck

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

PayPal - for very loyal customers, mainly Stripe now, the bank transfer is still available

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

PayPal / 2co / Stripe / Blockchain

Regards

• m4num4nu Member, Patron Provider

Also Stripe and PayPal. Added Amazon Pay recently, but nobody used it thus far. 🤷‍♂️

• @vfuse said:

How do you use mollie as they do not support hosting?

• PayPal

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

@LTniger said:

@vfuse said:

How do you use mollie as they do not support hosting?

I'm not a hosting provider (saas monitoring)

• Paypal and insta mojo

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

Paypal, Coingate, Payssion, Paysera

• MechanicWebMechanicWeb Member, Patron Provider

Pretty much most of the popular ones have been mentioned, except one.

Cash. Cash handouts. Mail in cash. Cash via a delivery man - any form of cash B)

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@SpryServers_Tab said: Quantum/CDGCommerce

We've been using this one for a long time (we signed up in 2004 I believe). Wish they would invest in upgrading the WHMCS modules. We also use PayPal, Stripe, and BitPay.

• SpryServers_TabSpryServers_Tab Member, Host Rep

@qps said:

@SpryServers_Tab said: Quantum/CDGCommerce

We've been using this one for a long time (we signed up in 2004 I believe). Wish they would invest in upgrading the WHMCS modules. We also use PayPal, Stripe, and BitPay.

Yeah they could definitely add more features, however I am impressed they support 3ds natively. Not many modules actually support that.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2020

@SpryServers_Tab said: Yeah they could definitely add more features, however I am impressed they support 3ds natively. Not many modules actually support that.

A lot of our customers have issues with the way they implemented it. We have quite a few declined transactions because customers never see the 3DS stuff because it is blocked by their browser/ad blocker/etc.

• ditlevditlev Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Thanks for input :)

• Neil-SFNeil-SF Member, Host Rep

PayPal
    Stripe
    BitPay

• Providers hate but,buyers(and also scammers) love paypal

• My vote goes to Stripe. They're very transparent, despite the increase in fees for non-US cards. Before this increase, they were 1% cheaper than PayPal for non-US card processing. (Apparently I was grandfathered for a while, but for me the fee increase is relatively recent.)

• Stripe for global, electronic fund transfer for local customers.

• ditlevditlev Member, Top Host, Host Rep

anyone for gocardless?

• hzrhzr Member
    edited September 2020

@ditlev said: anyone for gocardless?

this probably depends on your userbase.

virtually no one will give you bank details in the US for a low end vps, because you can pull unlimited amounts at any time uncontrollably, with no revocation method or expiring of credentials. also, it takes like 2-4 weeks to clear for personal transactions unless your gateway/bank is extending you credit - there is no exception handling or timeouts, you just check your FTP folder every night to see if the other side has uploaded a text file that says "insufficient funds" or "bad account number" - they can do this pretty much any time in the future, there's no "if it doesnt fail within 3 days then it suceeded"

US ACH is not at all like UK direct debit.