Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuycPanel.com - cPanel Licenses! Best Price + FREE WHMxtra, Resource Monitor, and more! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuycPanel.com - cPanel Licenses! Best Price + FREE WHMxtra, Resource Monitor, and more!

2»

Comments

• @marson said:
    so > @BuyCPanel_Alex said:

@marson said:
    is the code "whtvps13" still works?

No, that is an old code. The new codes can be found here: https://www.buycpanel.com/special/

So no chance to get cpanel cheaper than $14,95?

You can actually look at this link as well: https://www.buycpanel.com/WHTspecial/
    I apologize, I did not include this previously.

• marsonmarson Member
    edited September 2017

Thank you, is this price recursive or only for first month?

• @marson said:
    Thank you, is this price recursive or only for first month?

That promo code will apply the discounted price for the life of the license!

• Thread Necro!
    @BuyCPanel_Alex does this site still work? I'm getting endless loading..

• Hello @AlwaysSkint, We're sorry to hear about the troubles you're experiencing! We sent you a DM so we can resolve the issue asap

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

philmorehost said: resellers

philmorehost.com are a scam. They are well known on hack forums on stealing client's money from paypal accounts and then, claiming that the client asked for it. Also, they sell client's information to dark lists with personal details and paypal/credit cards details. A couple of months ago they admitted it and claimed they had been "hacked". Hacked... twice?
    Don't do business with philmorehost.com, they will scam you, steal your money and sell your personal information to other shady companies.
    You have been warned...