Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows routing
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows routing

Hi,

I have a OneProvider server (aka: online.net) at the Paris location and an Online.net in Amsterdam. Both run Windows.

Outgoing traffic from the OneProvider server to the US is dreadfule (< 5 Mbps)
Outgoing traffic from the Online server to the US is slow but a little more acceptable (20-30 Mbps).

Traffic between the OneProvider and the Online server is OK.

Is there an easy way to route the outgoing traffic from the OneProvider server through the online.net server by means of routing ? I would like to avoid setting up VPN's etc ...

Thanks

Comments

• @wlambrechts said:
    Hi,

I have a OneProvider server (aka: online.net) at the Paris location and an Online.net in Amsterdam. Both run Windows.

Outgoing traffic from the OneProvider server to the US is dreadfule (< 5 Mbps)
    Outgoing traffic from the Online server to the US is slow but a little more acceptable (20-30 Mbps).

Traffic between the OneProvider and the Online server is OK.

Is there an easy way to route the outgoing traffic from the OneProvider server through the online.net server by means of routing ? I would like to avoid setting up VPN's etc ...

Thanks

What kind of connections/traffic?

Don't want to setup a proxy, either?

• I would like to have this routing for all traffic regardless which protocol/port

• @wlambrechts said:
    I would like to have this routing for all traffic regardless which protocol/port

Install wireguard on it!

• @wlambrechts said:
    I would like to have this routing for all traffic regardless which protocol/port

You need a tunnel or VPN.

• TejyTejy Member

If you were Online.net customer (without using OP services), you could have to set-up RPNV1/V2 between your two servers (I'm not sure about intra-region option)...
    Otherwise, it will be safer, and easier to set a VPN.

• You lost me after "Windows"