Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need to Buy a Windows Laptop - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need to Buy a Windows Laptop

13»

Comments

• verovero Member, Host Rep

Did anyone notice, that OP already bought a laptop two days ago?

Thanked by 1nbn
  • @raindog308 said: Thanks for all the advice, folks!

You can also get a GaN 65W Usb-C charger for around $25 to reduce the in-bag weight and leave the stock charger at home.

• @Clouvider said:
    Buy Mac, go for Parallels for her, she’ll be fine :-)

Have you even read what the OP asked or if he has already bought it? You should have read the thread before shilling about Mac.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@TheKiller shilling, haha, made my day. Relax.

• @Clouvider said:
    @TheKiller shilling, haha, made my day. Relax.

You didn't even read the OP requirements, what can be possible definition of shilling?

His daughter needed a windows laptop and he already bought it.

• pedagangpedagang Member
    edited September 2020

OP fully experience with laptop, it just open mind for other experience, and he is already get the point, rolling this issue is shiling

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@TheKiller said: what can be possible definition of shilling

"an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others."

I very much doubt that Apple contacted @Clouvider and said "we've been watching this thread on LowEndTalk and are concerned about some recommendations. If we give you some cash, can you suggest the OP buy a Mac?"

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • verovero Member, Host Rep

@raindog308 said:
    I very much doubt that Apple contacted @Clouvider and said "we've been watching this thread on LowEndTalk and are concerned about some recommendations. If we give you some cash, can you suggest the OP buy a Mac?"

Good idea. He could contact Apple regarding this case and ask for gift card or smth..

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2020

@vero said:

@raindog308 said:

Good idea. He could contact Apple regarding this case and ask for gift card or smth..

free Mac for loyalty, please!