Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[HostSlick.com] Dedicated Server? In Netherlands? We got the Dealz! *Summer Sales*
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[HostSlick.com] Dedicated Server? In Netherlands? We got the Dealz! *Summer Sales*

HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
edited August 2020 in Offers

HostSlick.com has a simple aim. We provide our customers with high quality servers but keep prices down. We own Hardware and Network in Lelystad, Netherlands and have an average ticket response time of around 45min-1h at most of the time
Our goals are to offer our valued clients a great experience and offer the best Affordable and most Reliable Hosting arround.

Why HostSlick?

• Wide range of Payment methods accepted
  • Complimentary 100Gbps Corero SmartWalls DDoS Protection with any Server for occasional attacks that may happen.
  • Own Hardware, Network in The Netherlands.
  • Network based on industry leading Juniper & Cisco Equipment
  • Support On-Site for Emergencies 24x7
  • 24x7 Monitored
  • Friendly Sales/Support Staff.
  • Free IP Announcements (Have a IP range? We will announce it with NO FEE on our Cisco Router and ASN!)
  • Long-Term running business. We will not leave the market anytime soon (Guaranteed!)
  • Deep Discounts for interested Dedicated-Server resellers.
  • No hidden extra costs. No Bandwidth over charges. Once reached, we will contact you with choices to Upgrade.
  • :love: :love: We love Servers and their Noise they make! ! :love: :love:

Every Dedicated Server includes

• BlazingFast SSDs
  • 1Gbit Uplink. 10TB Non-overbooked Traffic. More can be configured upon Order
  • Permanent KVM-over-IP (HP ILO4 Advanced)
  • Bandwith Graph
  • Automated Re-Installs
  • Sexy Control Panel with API to control your Server (Besides ILO4)
  • Complimentary Sensor-Mode Corero 100Gbps DDoS Protection for occasional attacks

All Bare-Metal/Dedicated Servers bellow are HPE Hardware.
Now we instrudocue you our current deals. Recently just setup more of them!

-(Coupons only apply for EURO Currency!)
- For EU Customers, prices include VAT
-All Discounts are recurring!

DEAL I
Intel XEON E5-2643
4cores, 8 threads @3,50Ghz
8GB DDR3 ECC RAM
480GB SSD
1Gbit Dedicated Uplink to Juniper Switch

40€ / month COUPON: 1N77VRAESS
105€/ quaterly (HUGE Discount!! 35€ per month) COUPON: JY3TJRAM2O
Order

DEAL II
Intel XEON E5-1650v3
8GB DDR4 ECC RAM
480GB SSD

54€ / month COUPON: 4T6Z0ZCPBZ
150€/ quaterly (HUGE Discount!! 50€ per month) COUPON: BP6Y9AXF5F
Order

DEAL III
Intel XEON E5-2640 V1
6cores, 12 threads @3,30Ghz
16GB DDR3 ECC RAM
2x480GB SSD

60€ / month COUPON: HRD079A5DY
165€/ quaterly (HUGE Discount!! 55€ per month) COUPON: 944YVGNYG6
Order

DEAL IV
Intel XEON E5 2620v3
6cores, 12 threads @ 2,40Ghz
16GB DDR4 ECC RAM
2x512GB SSD

70€ / month COUPON: 8IR1IKVQE6
180€/ quaterly (HUGE Discount!! 60€ per month) COUPON: J58UZWUF59
Order

CHECK ALL OUR DEDICATED SERVERS

--> 15% on any other Dedicated Servers. COUPON: 31X52VJAWH

RULES AND WHAT OUR SERVERS DO OR DONT LIKE!

• Don't be a dick

• Handle the Servers with love! No Abuse! No Spoofing, DDoS or anything illegal or that may cause problems or affect our Network or other clients!

• Being a long-term customer means also more discount!

• DEALS are limited to 10 in stock per Server. There may or may not be any re-stock.

• Our Relationship with our Clients is important to us. We appreciate any contact you make. Don't ever hestiate to contact us! We would also appreciate if you answer our E-Mails as well whenever we reach out or asking for feedback.

• If you don't want to contiune your Server, it has to be cancelled 7-days before due date.

Test IP
Datacenter: Lelystad, Netherlands (Alticom Media Tower)
Test File: 5.253.86.28/100mb.test
Ping IP: 5.253.86.28

Payment Methods
Paysafecard
Bitcoin
Giropay
SofortBanking/SofortÜberweisung
PayPal
Credit Card
SEPA Bank Transfer

What you wait? Our Servers are waiting for you at the Datacenter to host your project for you!

Comments

• Why so old processors only?
    Like your business though, especially that I can pay by bank transfer.

• Very Nice Pic :smiley: xD

how show with DMCA & Adult / Tor / IRC out ?

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2020

@webcraft said:
    Why so old processors only?
    Like your business though, especially that I can pay by bank transfer.

We have new ones aswell we can offer via ticket (custom deals only) . But prices are higher.

The majority of hosts who offer Servers in Netherlands are located in or Nearby Amsterdam. We are not, we are offering you a Premium Location, located within a Media Tower in Lelystad. 70meters above the ground. So that adds us some cost for the interconnect etc.

Read more about it
    https://cellnextelecom.nl/en/about-cellnex/locations/datacenter-lelystad/

The older generation we can offer at this very special prices. They are not too old and I think nothing wrong with it. You can see others here which are still selling Xeon L5640 and such which are much more old and from my point of view not worth it.

We already began not investing in the Xeon E5 v2 anymore. From now on only v3 and DDR4 RAM or newer.

As for Bank Transfer we process that via Mollie, which is automated once they received your payment.

If you are from any EU country you as well can use SofortBanking (called SofortÜberweisung here in Germany) which let you make Bank payments instant within matter of minutes :wink:

Thanked by 1webcraft

@SnowStylez said:
    Very Nice Pic :smiley: xD

how show with DMCA & Adult / Tor / IRC out ?

Yes lol. :sunglasses: :smiley: :lol:
    This are just small amount of our boys :smiley:
    They like money and power.
    Power and bandwidth are one of the main costs in the hosting biz

This is something we can do
    You may contact us before though regarding what you plan on hosting, so we can make sure there's no mis-understanding as sometimes people think the DMCA thing means "All abuse ignored". Which is wrong.

Just talk to us and we can sort something for you.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited August 2020

@HostSlick said:
    You can see others here which are still selling Xeon L5640 and such which are much more old and from my point of view not worth it.

I don't know whether I understood something wrong at this point or if you try kidding me. This is the exact offer on your website.
    Joking?

edited August 2020

@webcraft said:

@HostSlick said:
    You can see others here which are still selling Xeon L5640 and such which are much more old and from my point of view not worth it.

I don't know whether I understood something wrong at this point or if you try kidding me. This is the exact offer on your website.
    Joking?

this one are just 2 servers we have total in our network. One customer gave them back after more then a year and they where resold. Not actively offering them. They are too old. I don't have use for them myself either.

Are they here on the offers? I don't see them. Where are they?

No one will joke you unlike you want it :lol: :)

• @HostSlick said:

Well, there are under the link you posted in your OP. Not particularly an offer the thread is dedicated to.

• How many ipv4?

• How many ipv4?

@webcraft said:

@HostSlick said:

Well, there are under the link you posted in your OP. Not particularly an offer the thread is dedicated to.

You are the Boss :smile:
    I don't want anyone feel joked, so we have removed it from the Website. As said its 2 only in the Network out of hundreds of Servers. :smile: And right now they are rented anyways to some (i think) long-term customers.

Thanked by 1webcraft

@fensuiji said:
    How many ipv4?

Yo @fensuiji whats up? :smile:
    Every Dedicated Server comes with 1x IPv4 and 1x /64 ipv6
    You can configure additional IPv4 upon Order.

DM me your requirements and use for IPv4 and maybe can sort out some better deal for ya.

@fensuiji said:
    How many ipv4?

Hi,

are you still interested?