Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Listen to the Story of the Lion City, while enjoying your pizza! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Listen to the Story of the Lion City, while enjoying your pizza!

2»

Comments

• @zeze said:
    Re: Free Pizza:

In Singlish

Non-US Can?

I joined anyway. Hope to win. I got 2 vps lah-- no more Bubble tea money. need foods lah.

Why cannot leh? If got Domino's or Pizza Hut confirm can what.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @akhfa said:
    Ordered 2 for HA. I'm the one with the request to spread the VM in different node. I will pm you my order number :)

Welcome to the family <3 Responded :)> @zeze said:

In Singlish

Non-US Can?

I joined anyway. Hope to win. I got 2 vps lah-- no more Bubble tea money. need foods lah.

@poisson said:

@zeze said:

In Singlish

Non-US Can?

Why cannot leh? If got Domino's or Pizza Hut confirm can what.

Out of the 4 winners, 1 I can't order till tomorrow, for the other 3, apparently it is too early in the morning and the website won't allow a scheduling as an option :/

I guess I know what I am doing first thing in the morning haha.

• LeviLevi Member
    edited August 2020

Boss, i would like that you create some sort of mascot, because that "family" approach is not working. Godaddy already milked this.

Think of the nexus. Have you ever playd warcraft 3 ? There is a race of undeads who have nexus as their main building. Think of something. Stop using that cheeze "family", it's artificial and does not represent your website, package names or branding.

If you need help on this, approach community.

• bdlbdl Member

@LTniger said:
    Boss, i would like that you create some sort of mascot, because that "family" approach is not working. Godaddy already milked this.

If you need help on this, approach community.

I vote for a Lionaid - half mermaid, half lion. With a mermaid head and lion body.

• @LTniger said:
    Boss, i would like that you create some sort of mascot, because that "family" approach is not working.

Bob: Am I a joke to you?

Thanked by 2poisson seriesn
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited August 2020

@LTniger said: Boss, i would like that you create some sort of mascot, because that "family" approach is not working. Godaddy already milked this.

Aha! Boss, Mascot is a work in progress. I think Bob is kinda on his way there? Taking suggestions :)

Family approach, you get it wrong sir. This is not our marketing "Gimmick" but rather our core business value. "One always takes care of their family first". I spoke briefly about what Nexus Bytes is. Anyone can gather bunch of hardware and offer the same as we do, probably can even do it better for less. We don't offer anything "unique" in that form. But we do offer a bit of a refreshing environment (err some actually don't like that and you wouldn't be the first one to say it either), where we behave like a true human when interacting with our clientele (family), instead of going of off scripts like a robot :)

Being a company whose first priority is customer satisfaction, there was never a better alternative :(

Thanked by 1chip
  • LeviLevi Member

@seriesn said:

@LTniger said: Boss, i would like that you create some sort of mascot, because that "family" approach is not working. Godaddy already milked this.

Aha! Boss, Mascot is a work in progress. I think Bob is kinda on his way there? Taking suggestions :)

Family approach, you get it wrong sir. This is not our marketing "Gimmick" but rather our core business value. "One always takes care of their family first". I spoke briefly about what Nexus Bytes is. Anyone can gather bunch of hardware and offer the same as we do, probably can even do it better for less. We don't offer anything "unique" in that form. But we do offer a bit of a refreshing environment (err some actually don't like that and you wouldn't be the first one to say it either), where we behave like a true human when interacting with our clientele (family), instead of going of off scripts like a robot :)

Being a company whose first priority is customer satisfaction, there was never a better alternative :(

I would suggest you to work on mascot 'bob boss'. It is really cathy phrase and should be easy to draw for artist. Brand your website on this. This will generate long term ROI. Believe me.

Try hetzner support. They are cold and very efficient but it feels right. Somehow I feel safe with them, because I clearly know what they are, and I will get what I paid for. Always.

Discuss your Ltd identity with you staff, because soon you will fall to identity crysis and sink with all other 'just a vps host'.

You are prem boss, don't fall asleep. Work. Family approach just does not cut it with the clients. Your staff - yes, but not clients.

Hope you are doing fine. Be safe master!

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @LTniger said:

@seriesn said:

I would suggest you to work on mascot 'bob boss'. It is really cathy phrase and should be easy to draw for artist. Brand your website on this. This will generate long term ROI. Believe me.

Try hetzner support. They are cold and very efficient but it feels right. Somehow I feel safe with them, because I clearly know what they are, and I will get what I paid for. Always.

Discuss your Ltd identity with you staff, because soon you will fall to identity crysis and sink with all other 'just a vps host'.

You are prem boss, don't fall asleep. Work. Family approach just does not cut it with the clients. Your staff - yes, but not clients.

One man's meat is another man's poison. You may like your provider at arm's length, but all of us with Nexus Bytes obviously feel differently.

• @seriesn said: Out of the 4 winners, 1 I can't order till tomorrow, for the other 3, apparently it is too early in the morning and the website won't allow a scheduling as an option

pls dont order for me just yet, can you back date it to when I'm back in bangkok? :D love me a pizzahut

• chipchip Member

@poisson said:

@LTniger said:

@seriesn said:

One man's meat is another man's poison. You may like your provider at arm's length, but all of us with Nexus Bytes obviously feel differently.

I like nexusbytes family approach... that's why I have 6 services with them currently (2 maybe free addons for the managed vps I have)

Chip

• @Adam1 said:

@seriesn said: Out of the 4 winners, 1 I can't order till tomorrow, for the other 3, apparently it is too early in the morning and the website won't allow a scheduling as an option

pls dont order for me just yet, can you back date it to when I'm back in bangkok? :D love me a pizzahut

Leave a note. But depends how long. Marketing budgets are funky 😭

@chip said:

@poisson said:

@LTniger said:

@seriesn said:

I like nexusbytes family approach... that's why I have 6 services with them currently (2 maybe free addons for the managed vps I have)

Chip

Thank you for being a member of the fam bam <3

• Kinda sad update, out of all the winners. Only 4 got their pie :(.

I am going to continue shuffling for next 48 hours as well.

• bdlbdl Member

@seriesn said:
    Kinda sad update, out of all the winners. Only 4 got their pie :(.

Is this due to dodgy delivery drivers?

• hzrhzr Member

@bdl said: Is this due to dodgy delivery drivers?

I don't think my credit card company would allow a thailand mayo, shrimp and crab pizza hut order through.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @bdl said:

@seriesn said:

One was some local delivery company. That literally never showed up with the delivery.

2/3 of them were due to covid, the local franchise went tits up.

Rest, people just chose to decline the pizza after submitting themselves for the raffle -.-

• @hzr said:

@bdl said: Is this due to dodgy delivery drivers?

I don't think my credit card company would allow a thailand mayo, shrimp and crab pizza hut order through.

Mine would. Just needed to call em up before placing each orders :(

• bdlbdl Member

@seriesn said:

@bdl said:

@seriesn said:

One was some local delivery company. That literally never showed up with the delivery.

Rest, people just chose to decline the pizza after submitting themselves for the raffle -.-

Damn, the wOrLd iS gOiNg CrAZy if peeps are declining free pizza :cry:

• hzrhzr Member

I'm going to be entirely honest here, I wish pizza hut/dominos/etc would export some of the more exciting pizzas worldwide, because I am sick of boring "salted meat" toppings when I could be having shrimp, crab, masago, crabsticks, etc.

• @hzr said:
    I'm going to be entirely honest here, I wish pizza hut/dominos/etc would export some of the more exciting pizzas worldwide, because I am sick of boring "salted meat" toppings when I could be having shrimp, crab, masago, crabsticks, etc.

That's fact! One of the order I placed for someone in NL, I was drooling after placing the order

.> @bdl said:

@seriesn said:

@bdl said:

@seriesn said:

Damn, the wOrLd iS gOiNg CrAZy if peeps are declining free pizza :cry:

That was indeed crazy man :(

• @hzr said:

Oh, I might have to respectfully disagree. I'm not a big junk food person, but when I order pizza it's for that gooey cheese, salty processed meat, and the heart-attack 2 hours later... Sheer bliss.

And sympathies to @seriesn for this thread becoming a pizza debate thread. :grimace:

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @DA_Mark said:

@hzr said:

Oh, I might have to respectfully disagree. I'm not a big junk food person, but when I order pizza it's for that gooey cheese, salty processed meat, and the heart-attack 2 hours later... Sheer bliss.

And sympathies to @seriesn for this thread becoming a pizza debate thread. :grimace:

Being a New Yorker, pizza is life :). Pizza discussion is 100% welcome in my threads.

Papa grimaldis. :yum:

Talking about yummy stuff,

So guys, I know ya'll like some good yummy deals. How about some DA personal licenses for free? Place an order and shoot me a pm ;).

Orders placed within last 48 hours are also eligble for the mean time. As always, limited stock.

For @FAT32 gotta be a vps ;)

Thanked by 1HuntersPad
  • @DA_Mark when you are going to allow "click & login" feature from whmcs & Blesta like the one cpanel allows now?

• @Intelpentium0 said: @DA_Mark when you are going to allow "click & login" feature from whmcs & Blesta like the one cpanel allows now?

This is the DA feedback topic.

• Dear NexusBytes,

I am new to the family and have just bought Limited vDedi Clearance. The yearly payment is bargain - and comes with a licence key for Windows!

Kudos to Mr Jay. He has been super helpful throughout the on-boarding process.

Look forward to writing the 1-month review!

• @swat4 said:
    Dear NexusBytes,

I am new to the family and have just bought Limited vDedi Clearance. The yearly payment is bargain - and comes with a licence key for Windows!

Welcome on board! I hope you enjoy the first month (I did, and it has been almost a year).

• swat4swat4 Member
    edited August 2020

Just done some config and installed Office :) mostly will only be using it as a 4th laptop.
    Though usage very be minimal, i am very happy with the spec!

Thanked by 2vimalware poisson
  • @Intelpentium0 said:
    @DA_Mark when you are going to allow "click & login" feature from whmcs & Blesta like the one cpanel allows now?

It is there boss. (for the client side).

@swat4 said:
    Dear NexusBytes,

Welcome to the Family boss :)

Thanked by 1Intelpentium0
  • chipchip Member

@seriesn said:

I will have theirs.... who turns down pizza

• @hzr said:

I think salted meats is a little easier to do internationally than a bunch of seafood.