Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

If you own a VPS provide by Virmach.com, maybe you should check the control system panel to make sure that you can still control it.

Comments

• damn.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

Oh god...

• Oh no

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@mrjoel said: make sure that you can still control it

Have you tried SSH commands? As root you will be able to control your VPS even the control panel is temporary down probably for maintenance reason. #nomoredrama #whocareaboutcontrolpanelifsshisavailable

• Thanked by 20xbkt Ganonk
  • muffinmuffin Member
    edited August 2020

It’s up for me at the moment/

• I can't remember when was the last time I visit the virmach control panel

• OMG... :/

• @muffin said:
    It’s up for me at the moment/

Yes, both solusvm and billilng are up.

• Works here too, except one VPS on affected node (Network Status) that can't load Solus VPS control panel at all :D

• @yokowasis said:
    I can't remember when was the last time I visit the virmach control panel

Actually signed in yesterday for first time since jan or so. Had to check my x15 idling slots, make sure they were idling efficiently

• Wasn't able to login to my server for quite for a few days back then. They said there was a corrupted boot loader error on my server. Took several days for them to respond to serious issues like this though. And honestly not too happy with the response as they were the only server provider I encountered this to happen. Got it for cheap though so can't complain much.

• @king8654 said:

@yokowasis said:
    I can't remember when was the last time I visit the virmach control panel

Actually signed in yesterday for first time since jan or so. Had to check my x15 idling slots, make sure they were idling efficiently

What does idling inefficiently look like?

• I have some small VirMach VPS: The VM's & the control panel access is working fine for me. I'm not detected problems at this time. Only one of them is little unstable: in the last month sometimes rebooted, and it was unreachable for about 1-2 hours (Node: SEAKVM3). But that's all.

• hzrhzr Member

@TimboJones said: What does idling inefficiently look like?

Running stuff

• Same issue on me... My VPS located on LA10GKVM15 if anyone else on the same node...

Can not access SolusVM, it's said:

An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later

Hope can be fix soon..

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@Wira_Soenaryo said: My VPS located on LA10GKVM15

Have you created a ticket yet?

• @lentro said:

@Wira_Soenaryo said: My VPS located on LA10GKVM15

Have you created a ticket yet?

Yes I have, and they inform just have to wait until they can fix the issue.

• i can access the control panel, but ubuntu 18 installation no longer works