Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% off for the rest of august in storage&ssd plans ! Located in Romania
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% off for the rest of august in storage&ssd plans ! Located in Romania

cociucociu Member
edited August 2020 in Offers

Hello Let People

We running a promo of 50% off for any of our storage plan from our webpage https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/kvm-storage

Also if you are looking for a ssd plan we offer the same 50% off in any plan from here : https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/virtual-private-server-vps-ssd

To mention :

storage plan have raid 10 between 14 hdd/node
ssd plan have raid10 between 8 ssd/node.

All plans have 1gbps port speed and is located in Romania.

We offer 5 days money back guarantee in any of this orders.

Cupon code : X6WAAI3VFX recurring 12 times.

Exemple of storage plan :

KVM VPS 256GB
256 GB HDD
CPU 1vCore
1 Dedicated IP
256 MB ECC RAM
Full Root Access
Multiple 32/64 bit OS
2 TB Traffic/Month
1 Gbps Port
price 3.25 eur/quarently after applay the cupon code X6WAAI3VFX

Exemple of ssd plan :

KVM SSD VPS 1
SSD 10 GB
CPU 1vCore
RAM 512 MB ECC
1 Dedicated IP
Full Root Access
Multiple 32/64 bit OS
5 TB Traffic/Month
1 Gbps Port

price 3.49 eur/mo after applay the cupon code X6WAAI3VFX

Any question fell free to ask.

Regards,
Marius

Comments

• LeviLevi Member

I will order this by perfectly knowing what I order and than I will come here to complain.

• miumiu Member
    edited August 2020

@LTniger said:
    I will order this by perfectly knowing what I order and than I will come here to complain.

It's all called dumb and dumber :wink:

Thanked by 1Levi
  • dragonfskydragonfsky Member
    edited August 2020

Great :D

• @cociu said:

Just to confirm, that does mean 12 months of 50% discount, then back to full price for the following year?

• @cochon said:

@cociu said:

Just to confirm, that does mean 12 months of 50% discount, then back to full price for the following year?

Not 100% sure, but I believe it's recurring for 12 payments.
    If you pay monthly; It's 12 months (1 year).
    If you pay yearly; It's 12 years.

(Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Cheers)

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • xaocxaoc Member

Are Linux ISOs obtained with something like transmission allowed on the storage plans?

• pedagangpedagang Member
    edited August 2020

@Decicus said:

Not 100% sure, but I believe it's recurring for 12 payments.

correct, if this statement Legit

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited August 2020

@cociu said:
    Hello Let People

We running a promo of 50% off for any of our storage plan from our webpage https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/kvm-storage

Also if you are looking for a ssd plan we offer the same 50% off in any plan from here : https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/virtual-private-server-vps-ssd

To mention :

storage plan have raid 10 between 14 hdd/node
    ssd plan have raid10 between 8 ssd/node.

All plans have 1gbps port speed and is located in Romania.

We offer 5 days money back guarantee in any of this orders.

Exemple of storage plan :

KVM VPS 256GB
    256 GB HDD
    CPU 1vCore
    1 Dedicated IP
    256 MB ECC RAM
    Full Root Access
    Multiple 32/64 bit OS
    2 TB Traffic/Month
    1 Gbps Port
    price 3.25 eur/quarently after applay the cupon code X6WAAI3VFX

Exemple of ssd plan :

KVM SSD VPS 1
    SSD 10 GB
    CPU 1vCore
    RAM 512 MB ECC
    1 Dedicated IP
    Full Root Access
    Multiple 32/64 bit OS
    5 TB Traffic/Month
    1 Gbps Port

price 3.49 eur/mo after applay the cupon code X6WAAI3VFX

Any question fell free to ask.

Regards,
    Marius

How the fuck has nobody shat on 3.49/mo for 1core/512MB/10GB VPS... from Host Solutions, yet?

(Yes, that should likely be quarterly, no?)

Edit: oh shit, that's not a typo. mind blown

Edit2: your signature offer fucks your KVM 1's sister in the ass. You should offer that in the OP instead.

• cociucociu Member
    edited August 2020

@Decicus said: Not 100% sure, but I believe it's recurring for 12 payments.

(Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Cheers)

if you choose to pay yearly for exemple you will have this cupon code for the next 12 years. so depend of the billing period you choose you can use this cupon code for 12 times.

Thanked by 1Decicus
  • @xaoc said:
    Are Linux ISOs obtained with something like transmission allowed on the storage plans?

Yes, but limit download/upload speed to under 15 Mb/s or 100 Mbps as port speed is full 1 Gbps and Cociu will get upset if you maxing out full port speed for long period, he said it's okay for really short busts like say 5 minutes. Also, the server is shared with other users also, so try to limit Disk i/o else neighbors will complain that server is slow. Best case is long term seed rare Linux ISOs. Cociu ignore DMCA so even public Linux ISO website are fine.

Also, try to open ticket in hostsolutions.ro panel if any problems, before creating thread on here else cociu gets angry. And lastly, use 5 days money back guarantee and if satisfied ask for refund if not satisfied. For me it was hard to find any DMCA ignoring VPS in this price range.

Good Luck!

• xaocxaoc Member

@ps20090 said:

@xaoc said:

Yes, but limit download/upload speed to under 15 Mb/s or 100 Mbps as port speed is full 1 Gbps and Cociu will get upset if you maxing out full port speed for long period, he said it's okay for really short busts like say 5 minutes. Also, the server is shared with other users also, so try to limit Disk i/o else neighbors will complain that server is slow. Best case is long term seed rare Linux ISOs. Cociu ignore DMCA so even public Linux ISO website are fine.

Also, try to open ticket in hostsolutions.ro panel if any problems, before creating thread on here else cociu gets angry. And lastly, use 5 days money back guarantee and if satisfied ask for refund if not satisfied. For me it was hard to find any DMCA ignoring VPS in this price range.

Good Luck!

Thank you for the quality reply. I'm mostly after rare audio Linux ISOs and only downloading not seeding so i should probably be fine when it comes to server load even without limitations as it takes a few days for me to consume them ISOs before i require more of them xD.

• Just as expected :D

Entire node died, all data lost, people dispersed in all directions.

Is it already time to gather another round of people?

• edited August 2020

@stefeman said:
    Just as expected :D

What? How? When? which node?

• 50% off the uptime?

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited August 2020

@chocolateshirt said:

@stefeman said:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/166224/hostsolutions-ro-is-has-the-worst-server-i-have-ever-seen/

based on what xiaoming and others said.

Though thats enough of that specific drama. Just had to mention it tongue in cheek :p

• marvelmarvel Member
    edited August 2020

8 months now and you're still not over that huh? lol. Go cry to your mamma boy. I wonder what's worse though, shilling or selling scam services on LET with a valid provider tag like HS does lol.

Perhaps you should like the OP so ppl know not to buy, like you do with any other provider?

• Btw can we see a screenshot of the RAID10 config? I just want to make sure it's RAID10, not RAID5 with 14 disks before I purchase.

• @stefeman said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@stefeman said:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/166224/hostsolutions-ro-is-has-the-worst-server-i-have-ever-seen/

based on what xiaoming and others said.

Though thats enough of that specific drama. Just had to mention it tongue in cheek :p

That is not funny.

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

I'm getting ~60 MB/sec for buffered disk reads. Much worse than the prem storage servers of another provider here, but I given the price of less than $2.50/TB/month, I'm not complaining.

My worst server with @cociu has ~30 MB/sec, so I assume that's on a RAID 5 machine. My best is ~80 MB/sec, though. Big variation for the same product.

Also recently lost 4TB data on Bor9, but I combined the 50% off with the 50% top-up bonus to get ~$1/TB/month, so honestly that was to be expected.

There are certain use cases for ultra-cheap but low-reliability storage VPSes, so despite all the hate, thanks @cociu for providing this.

Thanked by 2that_guy poisson
  • LeviLevi Member

So far feedback:

I have simple rtorrent + ruTorrent stack.

1. Speed is not bad. Getting 1 - 30 MB/s. Absolutely random, no constant;
    2. IOwait is constant. If rtorrent is restarted, torrent re-check taking up to 1 hour;
    3. So far seeding only 20 ISO's and server load is already 3.00+;
    4. Hammering CPU to it's knees (only 1 unit @1.7GHz). It's holding;

Typical storage server. It's not bad, enough for 5 EUR a quarter.

• @lentro said: Also recently lost 4TB data on Bor9

Your data is called 'your data' for a reason, look after it!

• @marvel said: Btw can we see a screenshot of the RAID10 config? I just want to make sure it's RAID10, not RAID5 with 14 disks before I purchase.

Ask to your next provider if you dont trust my words.

• @ps20090 said:
    For me it was hard to find any DMCA ignoring VPS in this price range.

VPN Unlimited provides a free fast socks5 proxy. There's very little need to settle for poor solutions like this. Limit to 15Mbps? What's the goddamn point?

• @xaoc said:

@ps20090 said:

@xaoc said:

Good Luck!

Thank you for the quality reply. I'm mostly after rare audio Linux ISOs

What? Are you one of those people that call the sex phone numbers?

• LeviLevi Member

@TimboJones said: Are you one of those people that call the sex phone numbers?

I beg your pardon! Nowadays it is called ASMR and can be accessed freely on youtube. Such a rude and brutal way to describe ones innocent and completely legal hobby. I'am shocked sir!

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited August 2020

@LTniger said:

@TimboJones said: Are you one of those people that call the sex phone numbers?

I beg your pardon! Nowadays it is called ASMR and can be accessed freely on youtube. Such a rude and brutal way to describe ones innocent and completely legal hobby. I'am shocked sir!

Yes, I totally love it when doctor tinglebottom rams a screwdriver to my ear..

• @TimboJones said: There's very little need to settle for poor solutions like this. Limit to 15Mbps?

Been using one of those HDD VPS from them for a whole month now and I have experienced no such network speed limit as mentioned by you above.

In my use case, I was able to attain a steady flow of 100Mbps while using it ( Enough for my use case) and even bursting to double of it occasionally was pretty stable too.

From during the period of my usage, I can safely say that their network had the least chance to become any sort of bottleneck.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • @TimboJones said:

@ps20090 said:
    For me it was hard to find any DMCA ignoring VPS in this price range.

VPN Unlimited provides a free fast socks5 proxy. There's very little need to settle for poor solutions like this. Limit to 15Mbps? What's the goddamn point?

But where do you get such drama?

It is from this thread https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/159931/hostsolutions-ro-down-client-portal-is-up-and-down-also-not-sure-what-ddos/p1 made by @ITLabs

• xaocxaoc Member

@TimboJones said:

@xaoc said:

@ps20090 said:

@xaoc said:

Good Luck!

Thank you for the quality reply. I'm mostly after rare audio Linux ISOs

What? Are you one of those people that call the sex phone numbers?

Do they read you books @ those numbers cause i might just do that instead. xD