Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN Package
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN Package

Hi All,

i want a cheap VPN package, or a low end Uk based vpn with residential ip address.... strictly for a personal VPN

anyone help out with this?

ta

chip

Comments

• I don't think you will find "residential ip" here atleast

• chipchip Member

@codelock said:
    I don't think you will find "residential ip" here atleast

maybe not but there must be someone here offering vpn services that can still get me on netflix and prime video..... i dont necessarily need a vps with residential ip i need a vps that can get me on netflix while im connected to it

ta

chip

• For Netflix you can get vpn unlimited lifetime deal for 40 usd on social stackstack

• Check out my signature, $5/m

• @t0ny0 said:
    Check out my signature, $5/m

I was wondering why would I not buy a standard torguard,airvpn Nord for same price instead of this is there something special i am missing?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@t0ny0 said:

piss, PIA was 25$/y

• @codelock said:

@t0ny0 said:

I was wondering why would I not buy a standard torguard,airvpn Nord for same price instead of this is there something special i am missing?

Dedicated streaming servers :-)

@Neoon said:

@t0ny0 said:

piss, PIA was 25$/y

Sure, Kape technologies are a great company, that used to push malware. I wouldn't touch PIA with a shit stick. It used to be the best out there before they got purchased though.

• @chip said:

@codelock said:
    I don't think you will find "residential ip" here atleast

maybe not but there must be someone here offering vpn services that can still get me on netflix and prime video..... i dont necessarily need a vps with residential ip i need a vps that can get me on netflix while im connected to it

ta

chip

Get yourself a lifetime VPN deal on Stacksocial like Ivacy, or KeepSolid and you get to unblock Netflix. Prime video wont work because it's not ip based but you'd need a seperate prime US account that has prime iirc. Check my signature for more info :)

• I got 50GB free lifetime on Windscribe with this code — BATKA420. I just saw this one on Reddit and it worked.

But I'm thinking of getting KeepSolid or FastestVPN from StackSocial too.

• bdlbdl Member

oeck.com

• @t0ny0 said:

QuadVPN and @StockServers use the same PayPal account.

StockServers never provisioned the server I paid for, and went out of business soon after their last offer on this forum. I got my money back from PayPal after their support started playing dead.

https://ibb.co/jrLMw44

• @agentwp said:
    I got 50GB free lifetime on Windscribe with this code — BATKA420. I just saw this one on Reddit and it worked.

Get Keepsolid. Fastestvpn.. isnt the fastest. Get Ivacy instead of FastestVPN or just get Keepsolid right away :)

• I am still waiting for price of ivacy or keepsolid to fall again :neutral:

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @codelock said:
    I am still waiting for price of ivacy or keepsolid to fall again :neutral:

It happens ever so often. Just wait a bit :) You can try "Honey" Browser Extension on Stacksocial. It usually knows and applies all codes automatically :)

• @Kiwi83 said:

@t0ny0 said:

StockServers never provisioned the server I paid for, and went out of business soon after their last offer on this forum. I got my money back from PayPal after their support started playing dead.

I think you might be to something here, hmmm. ;)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Ahfaiahkid said:

@Kiwi83 said:

@t0ny0 said:

I think you might be to something here, hmmm. ;)

Why pay the price of QuadVPN if you can get a popular LTD VPN for cheap? :)

Thanked by 1Thundas
  • @Ympker said:

@agentwp said:
    I got 50GB free lifetime on Windscribe with this code — BATKA420. I just saw this one on Reddit and it worked.

Get Keepsolid. Fastestvpn.. isnt the fastest. Get Ivacy instead of FastestVPN or just get Keepsolid right away :)

Yep, will do. I currently have 6 months free trial and it's good. :)

Thanked by 1Ympker