Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My genuine review of NexusBytes.com (Premium KVM VPS) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My genuine review of NexusBytes.com (Premium KVM VPS)

2»

Comments

• @rattlecattle said:
    Nexus Bytes is great without a doubt. The only thing preventing me from using their services is they only provide monthly billing. Hourly or even daily billing would have been great.

My use case is dynamic. Like when I am working in Python a small box is ideal. Conversely when I am compiling software (generally buildroot/openwrt) a big box is needed. It doesn't make sense to rent a powerful box for an entire month in the first case.

Bandwidth is not an issue for me as I rarely need it expect for installing the packages.

Thanks for the Kind feedback. With our current operation and scale, this is something, that is really difficult to offer, while maintaining a healthy recurring profit margin :(. Hopeflly someday, we grow enough to be able to offer this and much more :)

Thanked by 1rattlecattle
  • When will you launch SG? :)

• @agentwp said:
    When will you launch SG? :)

Already I guess?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/166376/listen-to-the-story-of-the-lion-city-while-enjoying-your-pizza#latest

@seriesn Maybe one more family member to welcome :)

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited August 2020

@swat4 said:

@agentwp said:
    When will you launch SG? :)

Already I guess?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/166376/listen-to-the-story-of-the-lion-city-while-enjoying-your-pizza#latest

@seriesn Maybe one more family member to welcome :)

Ayee fam we have!! <3

• nbnnbn Member

The more I use @seriesn (nexusbytes) the more I realize how superior they are to other hosts.

• @nbn said:
    The more I use @seriesn (nexusbytes) the more I realize how superior they are to other hosts.

Agreed. Usually there are only 3 types of hosts:

(1) Solid performance, far from friendly ticket handling

(2) Rubbish performance, rubbish ticket handling

(3) Barely-passing performance, better ticket handling (so they can keep the clients)

What makes NexusBytes stands out is they provide 100% both on product and service. This I have to say is rare among not-expensive market.

• @nbn said:

@swat4 said:

@nbn said:

Agreed. Usually there are only 3 types of hosts:

(1) Solid performance, far from friendly ticket handling

(2) Rubbish performance, rubbish ticket handling

(3) Barely-passing performance, better ticket handling (so they can keep the clients)

What makes NexusBytes stands out is they provide 100% both on product and service. This I have to say is rare among not-expensive market.

--
    Thank you for allowing us to be your hosting partner boss <3.

Thank you for being a member of the Uncle Bob's Nexus Bytes Family <3