Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostArmada Anyone know of them?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostArmada Anyone know of them?

just seen a Hosting company with some cloud SSD hosting and not sure of them ( might just me being burnt too many times thanks in advance hostarmada.com

Comments

• Avoid them at any cost. They are a spammer. Don't do business with them.

• :D thank you .. numbers for cpanel and hosting didn't seem right and when I asked about what happens when I go over unique visitors they say don't worry about that... hmm why show it arghhh. Bring back the days of alpfa racks least you know getting screwed over

• @sam75 said:
    Bring back the days of alpfa racks least you know getting screwed over

Sadly they didn't go anywhere...

• I was thinking of buying their service after having a chat with them. Lot's of companies offer goodies but after seeing detailed pictures and guidance of all of you experts, it helps to determine what wrong is going on.
    A hosting with 6GB RAM + 4 Cores can handle numerous hits and concurrent calls. And, they mentioned 1.2Lakh unique visits allowed per month.