Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How MySQL Works?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How MySQL Works?

imgmoneyimgmoney Member
edited August 2020 in General

Guys,

Does anyone have idea on this?

I have connected MySQL through ProxySQL, and the DB Size is less than 1GB, whereas when I am checking the usage of the port, I see that

ProxySQL and MySQL are doing 10Gbps transactions every second at max.

What exactly they mean as transaction and if they are of text, then how come it comes around that huge size?

Comments

• WoW

• What did the docs say when you checked them?

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • Have you tried using it without ProxySQL and see if that makes any difference? That seems really high usage for 1GB DB.

• @letrocks said:
    Have you tried using it without ProxySQL and see if that makes any difference? That seems really high usage for 1GB DB.

How to load balance read and write without proxysql?

• If you can, then try to install percona monitoring client and server on the same instance and you will see what queries are getting execute at what rate.
    Installation and operational instructions on that are beyond this forum. Read the documentation to install and monitor your instance.

• fix your sql queries, make proper use of indexes and consider caching before the proxy?