Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Looking for 75 custom VPS.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 75 custom VPS.

0xCyndaquil0xCyndaquil Member
edited July 2020 in Requests

I have a distributed service running in 75 VPS. The VPS I'm renting now have 1v cpu, 1GB RAM and 20GB SSD.I pay 2.5 USD/mo for each one. I want to reduce costs and if possible run even more VPS, each cpu runs at 12% avg, it only uses 900MB of the disk and it consumes 25GB of bandwidth per month. I need 1 static IPV4 per VPS and speed of 1 Gbps. Do anyone offers a cheaper alternative to fit my needs? Location is not relevant.

«1

Comments

  • Oh, that's interesting! That might be a solution, however the price per VPS of their best package is $3.33 USD, which is higher than my current cost.

  • @0xCyndaquil said:
    I have a distributed service running in 75 VPS. The VPS I'm renting now have 1v cpu, 1GB RAM and 20GB SSD.I pay 2.5 USD/mo for each one. I want to reduce costs and if possible run even more VPS, each cpu runs at 12% avg, it only uses 900MB of the disk and it consumes 25GB of bandwidth per month. I need 1 static IPV4 per VPS and speed of 1 Gbps. Do anyone offers a cheaper alternative to fit my needs? Location is not relevant.

    Hi,

    How much ram would need? If 512MB works, our 0.5G plan might be a decent fit and we can customize the bandwidth :).

    Annual commitment brings it down to pretty decent budget:)

  • @seriesn said:

    @0xCyndaquil said:
    I have a distributed service running in 75 VPS. The VPS I'm renting now have 1v cpu, 1GB RAM and 20GB SSD.I pay 2.5 USD/mo for each one. I want to reduce costs and if possible run even more VPS, each cpu runs at 12% avg, it only uses 900MB of the disk and it consumes 25GB of bandwidth per month. I need 1 static IPV4 per VPS and speed of 1 Gbps. Do anyone offers a cheaper alternative to fit my needs? Location is not relevant.

    Hi,

    How much ram would need? If 512MB works, our 0.5G plan might be a decent fit and we can customize the bandwidth :).

    Annual commitment brings it down to pretty decent budget:)

    1GB of RAM

  • perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2020

    https://www.ovh.com/world/dedicated-servers/rise/rise-3/

    $76/mo for 64 GB or $109/mo for 128 GB RAM. Can get up to 256 IPs per dedicated server, I think it is still one-time fee $3/IP. Can use one of proxmox, ovirt, UVMM, mist.io, etc. to manage your VMs.

  • @0xCyndaquil said:

    @seriesn said:

    @0xCyndaquil said:
    I have a distributed service running in 75 VPS. The VPS I'm renting now have 1v cpu, 1GB RAM and 20GB SSD.I pay 2.5 USD/mo for each one. I want to reduce costs and if possible run even more VPS, each cpu runs at 12% avg, it only uses 900MB of the disk and it consumes 25GB of bandwidth per month. I need 1 static IPV4 per VPS and speed of 1 Gbps. Do anyone offers a cheaper alternative to fit my needs? Location is not relevant.

    Hi,

    How much ram would need? If 512MB works, our 0.5G plan might be a decent fit and we can customize the bandwidth :).

    Annual commitment brings it down to pretty decent budget:)

    1GB of RAM

    I echo @perennate get an OVH dedi with onetime IP fee.

    Thanked by 1vimalware
  • AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Host Rep

    @0xCyndaquil said:
    I have a distributed service running in 75 VPS. The VPS I'm renting now have 1v cpu, 1GB RAM and 20GB SSD.I pay 2.5 USD/mo for each one. I want to reduce costs and if possible run even more VPS, each cpu runs at 12% avg, it only uses 900MB of the disk and it consumes 25GB of bandwidth per month. I need 1 static IPV4 per VPS and speed of 1 Gbps. Do anyone offers a cheaper alternative to fit my needs? Location is not relevant.

    • 1 CPU Cores (Fair Usage)
    • 1 GB RAM
    • 30 Gb SSD Disk Space
    • 2 TB Bandwidth Phoenix
    • 5 TB Bandwidth United Kingdom,France.Germany
    • 1 IPV4
    • 1Gbit Port - Phoenix,Germany
    • 500Mb/sec Port - United Kingdom,France

    **19.99$/Year **

    Order Now in France
    Order Now in Phoenix
    Order Now in United Kingdom
    Order Now in Germany

    For More Plans For KVM VPS CLICK HERE

  • Contact ImpactVPS if you can work with Openvz 7.

    Thanked by 1vimalware
  • hostnamastehostnamaste Member, Patron Provider

    @0xCyndaquil said:

    Oh, that's interesting! That might be a solution, however the price per VPS of their best package is $3.33 USD, which is higher than my current cost.

    Hi, we are running offer "3x VPS Resource Pool" at this time, please refer to our latest offer here:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/165167/vps-resource-pool-become-a-vps-reseller-6-locations-us-eu-india-russia-hostnamaste

  • @0xCyndaquil said:
    I have a distributed service running in 75 VPS. The VPS I'm renting now have 1v cpu, 1GB RAM and 20GB SSD.I pay 2.5 USD/mo for each one. I want to reduce costs and if possible run even more VPS, each cpu runs at 12% avg, it only uses 900MB of the disk and it consumes 25GB of bandwidth per month. I need 1 static IPV4 per VPS and speed of 1 Gbps. Do anyone offers a cheaper alternative to fit my needs? Location is not relevant.

    why not buy a whole big dedicated server?
    $2.5*75=$187
    1. install virtualizor
    2. then you can create unlimited VPS
    3. if you do not know how can install virtualizor then contact virtualizor support via ticket or their skype id they install and configure for you.
    4. always create a backup to a different datacenter to avoid any issues.

  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2020

    Hi

    So, i can offer you a Dedicated Server with Virtualizor and Openvz7 virtualization which can host all your VPS and even reduce your costs much more!

    Dual Intel Xeon E5-2650v2
    16cores, 32 threads
    64GB DDR3 ECC RAM
    2x1TB SSD
    1Gbps Port
    35tb bandwidth
    Virtualizor license included
    76 Total IPv4
    /64 ipv6
    DDoS protection
    179€/month

    Location: Netherlands

    Contact us at [email protected]

  • Have you tried getting into Hetzner cloud?
    Does your distributed service require Port 25?

    Thanked by 1Falzo
  • AndruAndru Member
    edited August 2020

    @mhosting_in said:

    @0xCyndaquil said:
    I have a distributed service running in 75 VPS. The VPS I'm renting now have 1v cpu, 1GB RAM and 20GB SSD.I pay 2.5 USD/mo for each one. I want to reduce costs and if possible run even more VPS, each cpu runs at 12% avg, it only uses 900MB of the disk and it consumes 25GB of bandwidth per month. I need 1 static IPV4 per VPS and speed of 1 Gbps. Do anyone offers a cheaper alternative to fit my needs? Location is not relevant.

    why not buy a whole big dedicated server?
    $2.5*75=$187
    1. install virtualizor
    2. then you can create unlimited VPS
    3. if you do not know how can install virtualizor then contact virtualizor support via ticket or their skype id they install and configure for you.
    4. always create a backup to a different datacenter to avoid any issues.

    Better go with hetzner cloud.

    @HostSlick offer seems good.

  • @vimalware said:
    Have you tried getting into Hetzner cloud?
    Does your distributed service require Port 25?

    that socks. probably not shoe important.

  • MoneySPMoneySP Member
    edited August 2020

    Go to hetzner

  • perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2020

    @vimalware said: Have you tried getting into Hetzner cloud?

    Hetzner Cloud is good, but OP said they want to pay less money than they're paying now, not more. If they wanted to pay more money they could go with AWS or donate money to charity. (2.89 euros is more than 2.5 USD.)

  • @perennate said:

    @vimalware said: Have you tried getting into Hetzner cloud?

    Hetzner Cloud is good, but OP said they want to pay less money than they're paying now, not more.

    Ah. I returned to this thread thinking OP was paying $5 to DO/linode /other. My bad for not re-reading OP.

  • CamCam Member, Patron Provider

    @0xCyndaquil If you're open to annual billing I do $1/month (Paid ANNUALLY of course) on my LittleVZ plans with the specs your looking for.

    Take a look here,
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/165747/gullos-hosting-8-year-vps-dirt-cheap-littlevz-in-the-uk

    Or I could set up your own private dedicated server with the VM's for a little more cash.

    Thanked by 2TimboJones kkrajk
  • HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

    If 10 GB Storage are also enough:

    KTS24.com offering 1 GB ram KVM server with SSD for 1,99€ per month.

  • Why nobody questioning op's motive? The guy want to buy 75 Vps with 75 ip monthly.

  • imokimok Member

    @yokowasis said:
    Why nobody questioning op's motive? The guy want to buy 75 Vps with 75 ip monthly.

    Weird right? Maybe LET is changing.

    Thanked by 2vimalware kkrajk
  • momkinmomkin Member
    edited August 2020

    @HostSlick said:
    Hi

    So, i can offer you a Dedicated Server with Virtualizor and Openvz7 virtualization which can host all your VPS and even reduce your costs much more!

    179€/month

    @HostSlick

    Can you explain how your offer will help the OP save money ?
    His currently paying 2.5*75 = $188 Monthly For 75 VPS - 1GB RAM Each

    And you offer is 179€ which is $210 monthly for 64GB ram only so how your offer will help him reduce his monthly cost ???

  • @momkin said:

    @HostSlick said:
    Hi

    So, i can offer you a Dedicated Server with Virtualizor and Openvz7 virtualization which can host all your VPS and even reduce your costs much more!

    179€/month

    @HostSlick

    Can you explain how your offer will help the OP save money ?
    His currently paying 2.5*75 = $188 Monthly For 75 VPS - 1GB RAM Each

    And you offer is 179€ which is $210 monthly for 64GB ram only so how your offer will help him reduce his monthly cost ???

    Plus now all the management hassle and all eggs in one basket..

    The solution is Gullo's.

  • @TimboJones said:

    Can you explain how your offer will help the OP save money ?

    The solution is Gullo's.

    Yes, with annual billing, it is quite unbeatable. 😉

  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2020

    @0xCyndaquil said:
    I have a distributed service running in 75 VPS. The VPS I'm renting now have 1v cpu, 1GB RAM and 20GB SSD.I pay 2.5 USD/mo for each one. I want to reduce costs and if possible run even more VPS, each cpu runs at 12% avg, it only uses 900MB of the disk and it consumes 25GB of bandwidth per month. I need 1 static IPV4 per VPS and speed of 1 Gbps. Do anyone offers a cheaper alternative to fit my needs? Location is not relevant.

    We can provide following if it works:

    1 GB RAM
    1 CPU core
    5 GB disk space (Since you require only 900 MB Disk Space)
    1 IPv4
    /64 IPv6
    Gigabit Port
    25 GB Bandwidth

    We can do it for $24 per year but it require annual payments and order of 75 VPS

    We can currently provide VPS in LA and NY and most likely by next week even in Jacksonville and Las Vegas

  • @TimboJones said:

    @momkin said:

    @HostSlick said:
    Hi

    So, i can offer you a Dedicated Server with Virtualizor and Openvz7 virtualization which can host all your VPS and even reduce your costs much more!

    179€/month

    @HostSlick

    Can you explain how your offer will help the OP save money ?
    His currently paying 2.5*75 = $188 Monthly For 75 VPS - 1GB RAM Each

    And you offer is 179€ which is $210 monthly for 64GB ram only so how your offer will help him reduce his monthly cost ???

    Plus now all the management hassle and all eggs in one basket..

    The solution is Gullo's.

    For the sake of him. I really wish @Cam doesn't take OP as his client. Can't really think a good reason for 75 IPS.

  • CamCam Member, Patron Provider

    @yokowasis said:

    @TimboJones said:

    @momkin said:

    @HostSlick said:
    Hi

    So, i can offer you a Dedicated Server with Virtualizor and Openvz7 virtualization which can host all your VPS and even reduce your costs much more!

    179€/month

    @HostSlick

    Can you explain how your offer will help the OP save money ?
    His currently paying 2.5*75 = $188 Monthly For 75 VPS - 1GB RAM Each

    And you offer is 179€ which is $210 monthly for 64GB ram only so how your offer will help him reduce his monthly cost ???

    Plus now all the management hassle and all eggs in one basket..

    The solution is Gullo's.

    For the sake of him. I really wish @Cam doesn't take OP as his client. Can't really think a good reason for 75 IPS.

    Thanks for looking out for me <3

    Standard terms of service conditions would apply ofcourse. If the OP is interested in my offer I would suggest him to reach out to verify that is use case is allowed on my services. If not it’s quite easy to react on abuse complaints.

    Thanked by 1vimalware
Sign In or Register to comment.