Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HardCloud.net | 1536MB RAM KVM VPS @ $6.95 | Your Choice of OS | 1Gbps Port!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HardCloud.net | 1536MB RAM KVM VPS @ $6.95 | Your Choice of OS | 1Gbps Port!

GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
edited November 2013 in Offers

Homepage
Webhosting
Linux VPS
Windows VPS

Auto Deployment:

All of HardCloud's linux VPSes are deployed instantly and automatically; Windows is installed in under ten minutes in most cases, so if you need your server quickly, you've come to the right place.

24/7 Support

HardCloud offers 24/7 Live Chat, Technical Support via Tickets, and will offer Phone support very soon as well; so if you need help with anything at all, well-trained Level 3 support technicians are only a click or call away.

What's included in your VPS?

• SolusVM Control Panel
  • KVM Hardware Virtualization
  • Your Choice of Operating System
  • Dedicated Resources (RAM,HDD)
  • Levels of Management Options
  • 99.9% Network Uptime SLA
  • Shared GigE port access available!
  • Additional IP Addresses available!
  • IPv6 available upon request
  • DDoS protection plans available

Micro Plan

• 10GB RAID10 SSD-Cached DiskSpace
  • 256MB Dedicated RAM, 768MB Swap
  • 256GB Elastic Bandwidth (up to 512GB)
  • 1 vCore CPU, 1 IPv4 Address, 100mbps Port
  • Order Now $2.29/month (click here)

Plan 1

• 15GB RAID10 SSD-Cached DiskSpace
  • 512MB Dedicated RAM, 1024MB Swap
  • 512GB Elastic Bandwidth (up to 1024GB)
  • 1 vCore CPU, 1 IPv4 Address, GigE Port
  • Order Now $3.95/month (click here)

Plan 2

• 30GB RAID10 SSD-Cached DiskSpace
  • 1024MB Dedicated RAM, 2048MB Swap
  • 756GB Elastic Bandwidth (up to 1536GB)
  • 1 vCore CPU, 1 IPv4 Address, GigE Port
  • Order Now $4.95/month (click here)

Plan 3

• 40GB RAID10 SSD-Cached DiskSpace
  • 1536MB Dedicated RAM, 1024MB Swap
  • 1024GB Elastic Bandwidth (up to 2048GB)
  • 2 vCore CPU, 1 IPv4 Address, GigE Port
  • Order Now $6.95/month (click here)

Looking for something a bit different?

Feel free to either come on our LiveChat, open a Support Ticket, post in this thread or Private Message me to get a custom quote made specific to what you need, along the same pricing schedule as detailed above!

Data-center locations, test IPs, etc

We have servers located in Buffalo, New York; Scranton, Pennsylvania; Las Vegas, Nevada (Switch SuperNAP 7), and are expanding to Maidenhead/Metro London (UK) in the near future. To test the speed and connectivity of our networks, please feel free to tracert or ping the test IP at our Las Vegas location: 162.222.128.202, our Buffalo location: 23.94.20.2 , our Scranton location: 199.180.115.194 .

Contact

Livechat: http://www.hardcloud.net

Client Area: https://secure.hardcloud.net

HardCloud is now owned by Albino Geek Services Ltd.
Owned and Operating out of Beautiful British Columbia
Incorporated April 27, 2012 01:39 PM Pacific Time
BUSINESS NUMBER: 815062880BC0001
INCORPORATION NUMBER: BC0939191

Comments

• Hi, when we went to the checkout, the price is not the as listed in this offer. Would you fix it?

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Hi, when we went to the checkout, the price is not the as listed in this offer. Would you fix it?

Hello there, the prices are listed as low as, for example; if you choose to pre-purchase 12 months, the price per month goes down to the prices listed here. (as low as). I can list the full prices if this is confusing.

• Ah.. so it's for 12 months, thanks for the explanation :)

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Ah.. so it's for 12 months, thanks for the explanation :)

Yes, sorry if that was confusing. On each order link, there is a dropdown as the first option to select your payment period. The price per month is shown in the dropdown, the prices in the list above are the 12mo and 6mo prices respectively, whereas our monthly prices for each plan are about fifteen cents more.

• I can't find where to choose the location in the order form.

• @764664 said:
    I can't find where to choose the location in the order form.

Hello, if you need a specific location; please note that in the order notes. We are currently low in stock in the Las Vegas location, but we have a lot of stock in Buffalo, NY as well as Scranton, PA.

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited November 2013

Good offer!

• @CastleServers said:
    Good offer!

Thank you for these words :).

• sundaymousesundaymouse Member
    edited November 2013

@mpkossen
    I'm not sure whether this ad-style "as low as" misleading pricing is allowed.
    The price shown is the monthly average cost for a year's service, and many of the plans' yearly pricing are over $48, which are not allowed.

Their monthly payment cost, however, are lower than $7, which means the prices should be displayed as the actual monthly payment cost.

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited November 2013

@sundaymouse said:
    mpkossen
    The price shown is the monthly average cost for a year's service, and many of the plans' yearly pricing are over $48, which are not allowed.

Their monthly payment cost, however, are lower than $7, which means the prices should be displayed as the actual monthly payment cost.

As I myself have no idea whether this is covered in the rules or not, I've changed the prices in the thread back to that of the single monthly prices. However, the yearly price of some of our plans (the smaller one especially) still qualifies as both quarterly, semiannually and annually per the price limits.

I've figured it was allowed, as I see some other providers here not only listing plans above these prices limits; but also listing "upgrades" and other "value added services" related to their service, listed far beyond the price limits (such as $20 for 12GB of RAM on a dedi...)

• @sundaymouse said:
    mpkossen

I originally wrote the same, but I guess the post does conform to the rules, but in a shifty way.

• @HardCloud said:
    As I myself have no idea whether this is covered in the rules or not

It is. What you posted before was yearly pricing but introduced a bit misleading (per mont).

• VPS must not exceed USD$15/year recurring on annual billing, with no setup fee, if the provider has been in business for less than a year, or
    • VPS must not exceed USD$48/year recurring on annual billing, with no setup fee, if the provider has been in business for more than a year.

@HardCloud said:
    I've figured it was allowed, as I see some other providers here not only listing plans above these prices limits

Please report those offers. It's possible that we overlooked it somewhere. Exception is "Requests" forum section where hosts respond directly to members needs which may be above what LEB can offer.

• @Spirit said:

Alright, thank you. I will go around and report the few threads I did see. Not entirely sure to whom you report things to on this site though, where the moderators / administrators don't poke their heads out much :).

Thanks for that, it seems I would have been fine with the exception of our $6.95 offer, which didn't quite hit the $48/year mark. Thanks for the clarification here though.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited November 2013

Not entirely sure to whom you report things to on this site though, where the moderators / administrators don't poke their heads out much :).

Just click "Flag" button above potentially problematic post and report form window will open:

"You are about to flag this for moderator review. If you're sure you want to do this, please enter a brief reason below, then press 'Flag this!'."

(that's welcome because flagged posts makes our work easier)

Enough thread derailing from my side, I wish you good sale! :)

• @Spirit said:

Alright Spirit, will do!

Thanked by 1Spirit
  • @bigdarkmad said:

Hello @bigdarkmad,

It is really unfortunate you feel this way ; however: Have you even attempted to open any Support Tickets or contact Support via LiveChat regarding any of these issues? I do not see that you have, and such we have (obviously) had no ability to look in to your issue(s) in question without notice.

In the event of a service migration or re-deployment, the IP address is subject to change; this is fairly standard across any Virtual Private Service provider, as IP addresses are not always routed failover (depending on the capabilities of that data-center or the hardware switches or firewalls in use.) Had you specifically asked to keep your IP address however, this could have been arranged. (Again; I don't see any Support Tickets regarding this.)

We would be happy to deal with this in a civil matter, allcaps posting on LET is hardly civil.

• @bigdarkmad said:

Hello @bigdarkmad,

The reason I ask you open a Support Ticket is the name "bigdarkmad" does not magically bring up your client details or account in our system, there is no other way for me to find which system this is regarding or who you even are as a customer with us (or even if you are for that matter.)

Please either come on LiveChat or open a Support Ticket so I may locate your service, there is nothing I can do before this as I literally don't know who you are based on a LET post.

• This hosting company says "Tickets are responded within 24-48 hours", oh my god