Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a dedicated server

Looking for a dedicated server:

CPU: 2-4 cores would be OK. (lower than 2ghz cant be accepted.)
RAM: min. 8 GB
HDD: min. 2 TB
Connection: 1 Gbps
Bandwidth: min. 5 TB

My budget for the stated specs is $15-20/monthly. I am looking for a long-term commitment. After the first month, I will pay quarter-yearly.

Comments

• Oneprovider maybe?

• evocatusevocatus Member
    edited July 2020

@youandri said:
    Oneprovider maybe?

Thank you for your comment. I used their services for a while and I am not satisfied, also they offer Atom CPUs which are mediocre.

• @evocatus said:

@youandri said:
    Oneprovider maybe?

Thank you for your comment. I used their services for a while and I am not satisfied, also they offer Atom CPUs which are mediocre.

Why not satisfy?

• @youandri said:

@evocatus said:

@youandri said:
    Oneprovider maybe?

Why not satisfy?

The response time for tickets and I want to be a client of the true seller, as far as I know OneProvider is a reseller. When I bought a server from them the server based on onlinenet.

• Kimsufi
    Wholesaleinternet
    Nocix
    Dacentec
    Serverroom
    Drserver

Amd opereton, core2duo, or atom about all your going to get with under $20 budget

• @evocatus said:

@youandri said:

@evocatus said:

@youandri said:
    Oneprovider maybe?

Why not satisfy?

The response time for tickets and I want to be a client of the true seller, as far as I know OneProvider is a reseller. When I bought a server from them the server based on onlinenet.

I see, yes oneprovider is reseller.

• tetechtetech Member

@evocatus said:

@youandri said:
    Oneprovider maybe?

Raise budget or lower expectation.

• evocatusevocatus Member
    edited July 2020

@tetech said:

@evocatus said:

@youandri said:
    Oneprovider maybe?

I am assuming that I can go up to $25/month after your comments.

• tetechtetech Member

@evocatus said:

@tetech said:

@evocatus said:

@youandri said:
    Oneprovider maybe?

It seems your CPU requirements are the limiting factor. You're not getting a modern Xeon for that price and eliminating Atom means you are looking at Opteron, older model Xeon, etc.

• @tetech said:

@evocatus said:

@tetech said:

@evocatus said:

@youandri said:
    Oneprovider maybe?

It seems your CPU requirements are the limiting factor. You're not getting a modern Xeon for that price and eliminating Atom means you are looking at Opteron, older model Xeon, etc.

I am going to use the server for hosting blogs so older model xeon would be OK.

• @king8654 said:
    Kimsufi
    Wholesaleinternet
    Nocix
    Dacentec
    Serverroom
    Drserver

Amd opereton, core2duo, or atom about all your going to get with under $20 budget

@evocatus said:

@tetech said:

@evocatus said:

@tetech said:

@evocatus said:

@youandri said:
    Oneprovider maybe?

I am going to use the server for hosting blogs so older model xeon would be OK.

would a Virtual Dedicated Server not meet your needs (VDS)
    Dedicated Resources but a portion of the price of a Dedicated?