Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is possible AX Servers in Hetzner without setup fee?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

moh3enmoh3en Member
edited July 2020 in Requests

i don't have access to forum. is possible find without setup fee?

i need this server
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Hexa-Core / RAM: 64 GB DDR4 / NVMe: 2x 512 GB NVMe SSD

Thanks

Comments

• You may have to wait for their next deals. I remember they have such deal in the past.

• @moh3en, they do cancel setup fees very rarely. Maybe this Black Friday it can be. You can also try https://skynode.eu/dedicated, i have couple servers there, no issues. Free IP-KVM on request, power management through panel.

• Check on Hetzners own forum under Marketplace there normally some transfers available from other customers.

• No, Hetzner will take setup fee.

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

I believe @Hetzner_OL said sometime that this year (probably because of COVID, enough demand, slower supply) they will likely not do waived setup deals, which they usually do sometime during the summer.

• They took a lot of time to get Ryzen back in stock. Doubt they'll do free setup any time soon on that one.

Maybe they can do on i9-9900k as there have been a lot of cancellations on that one lately :wink:

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

@Diamondz said:
    Maybe they can do on i9-9900k as there have been a lot of cancellations on that one lately :wink:

I wonder why :D

• momkinmomkin Member

@CConner said:

@Diamondz said:

I wonder why :D

Nothing to worry about just random shutdowns which occurs every day :wink:

• I have multible dedis at hetzner who i do not need anymore soon. Both in Helsinki and Germany. Shot me a pm, and maybe we can do a deal.