Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Outsourced Support?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Outsourced Support?

Does anyone have outsourced support for their customers? if yes how much do you spend monthly and what level of support & SLA is offered to you?

We're thinking to introduce it with our VPS offerings, just wanted to get inputs from the community on what kind of plans should be offered to the LET community.

Type of plan
  1. What kind of plan would you like to see?15 votes
    1. Per ticket @ $1.00 per incident, minimum buyout 50 tickets.
      46.67%
    2. Fixed monthly plan @ $49 per month for 200 tickets.
      20.00%
    3. Fixed monthly plan @ $99 per month for unlimited tickets.
      33.33%

Comments

• They are the best forwarding machine ever.

• @concerto49 said:
    They are the best forwarding machine ever.

Not everyone's the same. :)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

With those prices at best you can get autoresponders.

• @Maounique said:
    With those prices at best you can get autoresponders.

Not necessary.

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

From my experience you are best spending the extra money and hiring a contractor. You get much better value for your dollar.

As a business owner I hate dealing with one of our suppliers who have outsourced support (fortunately I only have to deal in this manner during their out of hours). Hearing the same few responses before it gets forwarded is tedious and only delays resolution.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

i am not sure that i understand topic, someone will answer my unlimited tickets (and know what to do) for $99 per month ?

• Yes, we're thinking of starting such a service.

@ultimatehostings in that case, you have new client.

• @drserver said:

Thanks, we're still working on some pending stuff, will keep you posted.

• vedranvedran Veteran
    edited November 2013

@drserver said:
    i am not sure that i understand topic, someone will answer my unlimited tickets (and know what to do) for $99 per month ?

Are you going to give access to everything to outsourced support? Knowing what to do without access is useless. Giving access to someone you hire for $99 per month is ... uhm

@vedran We will see what we will put together. I don't like idea that someone has access to servers except our personnel but preliminary ticketing takes most of time. It is worth 99$