Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostsolutions VPS has downing 2 day. - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostsolutions VPS has downing 2 day.

124»

Comments

• PHDanPHDan Member

@poisson said: Obviously some people cannot take real evidence and data pointing to the contrary. Par the course on LET.

Don't feel too bad, at least you can admit you're wearing blinders. That's the first step to recovery.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • Adam1Adam1 Member

@PHDan said: This is LET in a nutshell.

Hostsolutions fucked up, costumer opens thread, coicu ignores and then claims the costumer is a liar and out to get him. Poisson white knights, costumer posts ticket number (This isn't Hostsolutions tiket sistem!!), VPS actually was fucked up.

you missed LET dick post 'Welcome to LowEndSupport! We are all working really hard to solve your problem.'

Thanked by 1donko
  • SCAM_DONT_BUYSCAM_DONT_BUY Member
    edited July 2020

@Adam1 said:

@PHDan said: This is LET in a nutshell.

Hostsolutions fucked up, costumer opens thread, coicu ignores and then claims the costumer is a liar and out to get him. Poisson white knights, costumer posts ticket number (This isn't Hostsolutions tiket sistem!!), VPS actually was fucked up.

you missed LET dick post 'Welcome to LowEndSupport! We are all working really hard to solve your problem.'

Do you know what PH stands for in his name?

Apart from this, I have used HS for a few months back in the OVZ days, and never had any issues with it. I dont really see anything wrong here either, OVZ plans sometimes gave up on their lifes, he got moved to KVM, all should be fine now.

Unsure what happened to his ticket, but once it got to cociu it was solved VERY quickly.

Edit: in case you didnt get the first reference, hes an egoist fuck who came here to bash on cociu, as always.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@PHDan said:

@poisson said: Obviously some people cannot take real evidence and data pointing to the contrary. Par the course on LET.

Don't feel too bad, at least you can admit you're wearing blinders. That's the first step to recovery.

Careful there. Not only is dealing with and evaluating data a major part of @poisson's job but I also have never seen him working with lies, plus my own data and experience, while being slightly less favorable than his, strongly tend to confirm what he said.
    Just yesterday I tested a storage VPS, another VPS, and a dedi at HS - and all 3 worked fine, normal latency and response time (SSH).

Where I do agree is a point that @cociu himself admitted: he seems to not have any node monitoring worth speaking of. I do not like his nonchalant passing over that and think that that point is the source of lots of trouble.

• PHDanPHDan Member
    edited July 2020

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said: fuck who came here to bash on cociu, as always.

Eat my ass, cum-bubble.

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said: Do you know what PH stands for in his name?

Heh, really keeping the window lickers in suspense with that one, aren't I?

Thanked by 1webclouddev
  • @PHDan said:
    Eat my ass, cum-bubble.

I came for the sisters; I walk away with a priceless new treasure. 😹

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2020

@DennisdeWit said:

@jsg said:
    @PHDan

I know, I know, and that made me smirk too. But frankly, that's to be booked under 'marketing BS' with many providers.

Agreed. Even one men show hosts come up with that ‘24/7 support’ thing. Like, really? 24/7 support for a one men show host? When are you gonna sleep, mate?!

I am not a one man show, but I am doing the support between 23:00 and 06:00 since years. That means I will read every ticket and leave the bed if something doesn't work.
    Sometimes it is really hard, but mostly there are really important tickets we got in night.

Because of providers who promise something like that but don't implement it, people no longer believe providers like me that the tickets are actually monitored 24/7.

Thanked by 1angelius
  • dosaidosai Member

@yokowasis said:

@cociu said:

@appcomq said: @cociu #917307

open time: 24/07/2020 (16:44)

Today I closed ticket and now I reopened again.

thanks , now we know at least your account , i will forward this to Adrian to take a look , unfortunatly is a ovz with the old module what you have and we have support zero from the module guy .. any way after put it online we will provide you a new kvm and you will migrate your data there to avoid all this mess in the future. We will update the tiket when is done.

EDIT : if you have backup of your data i can provide instantly a new kvm and the problem is solved fast.

See ?

Posting on LET works. It has been what ? 2 days ?

The guy opened ticket for 4 days and no one seem to bother. 2 days on LET and you got migrated from OVZ to KVM.

And you wondering why people posting on LET instead of using ticket.

Bookmarking this comment in case someone complains in the future.

• marvelmarvel Member

If you pay peanuts you get monkeys.

If you want a reliable service, good support, high availability etc. perhaps you should pay a few more bucks and go with another provider.

If you need a throwaway VPS that can be down for a week sometimes and you don't care and price is important go with a provider like HS.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@marvel said: If you pay peanuts you get monkeys.

If you want a reliable service, good support, high availability etc. perhaps you should pay a few more bucks and go with another provider.

In general yes, but it's slightly different in the lowend world, or here at least, considering BuyVM, NexusBytes etc.. where you'll not get monkeys by paying peanuts.

• @PHDan said:

How did you know I am feeling bad for your sorry state of existence? I mean it is really not difficult to comprehend basic evidence but it seems like a terribly uphill task for you. It's really mean to kick a lame dog and I will sympathize with you instead. Please do ask if you have comprehension difficulties. I won't laugh at you.

• PHDanPHDan Member

Did you just ask if I was retarded?

• @DennisdeWit said:

@jsg said:
    @PHDan

I know, I know, and that made me smirk too. But frankly, that's to be booked under 'marketing BS' with many providers.

Agreed. Even one men show hosts come up with that ‘24/7 support’ thing. Like, really? 24/7 support for a one men show host? When are you gonna sleep, mate?!

Cloud at Cost once rationalized "24/7 Support" as having a ticket system you could submit tickets 24/7. I told them it doesn't mean what they think it means, just with my usual long and swearing rant.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @TimboJones said:

@DennisdeWit said:

@jsg said:
    @PHDan

Cloud at Cost once rationalized "24/7 Support" as having a ticket system you could submit tickets 24/7. I told them it doesn't mean what they think it means, just with my usual long and swearing rant.

Probably: our support ticket works 24/7. But we will answer it 16 hours later. ;)

• @thedp said:

@marvel said: If you pay peanuts you get monkeys.

In general yes, but it's slightly different in the lowend world, or here at least, considering BuyVM, NexusBytes etc.. where you'll not get monkeys by paying peanuts.

My dad would have been happy if he read this. I am not a monkey. See dad?

Thanked by 1hotlineservers
  • @PHDan said:
    Did you just ask if I was retarded?

Oh dear. You sound like you have been skipping therapy and meds. Please take care of yourself.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@jsg said:

@yokowasis said:
    Yeah, I don't see any reason to ignore ticket for 4 days regardless of the work hour. Unless of course if you only work on Monday to Wednesday.

From what I hear support has got much, much better since @MikePT is involved. My (very few) tickets have been resolved rather quickly.

But again, payment for work outside the 7 am to 6 pm window and for weekends is almost everywhere - and certainly in Europe - much higher than for normal work hours. Hence not only @cociu but many providers here, especially the cheaper ones, do not run more than (max) 2 support shifts.
    That's just one price to pay when you buy ultra-cheap. You need rock solid service and fast support around the clock? No problem, just pay the price and buy from a premium provider.

@bugrakoc said:

@cociu said: the link of serverstatus is not function for years and will not function in the next year at least.

This is gold.

Yes, it really is - and frankly, I think it's stupid from @cociu because he is online ( so he says and I have no reason to think that's a lie) 15 hrs per day or so -> he could know when a node goes down - but for that he needed a - small and cheap - 'node-alive?' module/software that could send an alarm to him and his tech. guy. And his customers would be happier too.

Thank you for the kind words!

Other than the flagged tickets to cociu or Adrian's, all others are sorted pretty fast :)