Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LEB in ColoCrossing Buffalo - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LEB in ColoCrossing Buffalo

2»

Comments

• @Reece said:
    Apart from all the images you can look here:
    http://lowendbox.com/?s=buffalo&searchsubmit=Find

Or just http://lowendbox.com/ ...

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Reece said:
    Apart from all the images you can look here:
    http://lowendbox.com/?s=buffalo&searchsubmit=Find

Should list pretty much every LEB provider ;)

Fixed!

• only took 27 posts for fapvps to post a room full of men thrusting their pelvises in unison, not bad

• @HostNun said:
    only took 27 posts for fapvps to post a room full of men thrusting their pelvises in unison, not bad

The full version for you sister.

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited November 2013

@HostNun I am sure you will do great here, You can look at LEB and see the many majority of offers are Collocrossing?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@HostNun said:
    only took 27 posts for fapvps to post a room full of men thrusting their pelvises in unison, not bad

I, for one, believe that he won the thread. I can't stop laughing.

• @fapvps

Blasphemy!!

Hopefully it's nothing a couple of hail mary's can't fix.. unless your atheist then disregard what I said.

• @Zen said:
    lowendcolocrossingbox.com

tbqh we were not trying to buy our way into the inner circle of the LEB ColoCrossing Lizard Men Illuminati w/ this thread, we actually migrated all Host Nun accounts away from ColoCrossing the other week! That said, we had a good experience with them so I wanted to keep some of my business there.

We were contacted by @FtpIt_Radi with an attractive offer, but what is stopping us from going w/ GVH's most recent sale instead?

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited November 2013

@Zen - No, no no no. Completely false.

Srv1 and srv2 were our NON CLOUD shared hosting servers that we have had for months and months and months past. We gave THOSE non cloud shared hosting servers and clients to Hudson Valley Host so that we could focus on our EXISTING cloud shared hosting infrastructure. srv3 and up are our cloud hosting servers. and ny1, ny2, ny3, ny4 and so on are our nodes. In our announcement, we clearly stated only srv1 and srv2 were being transferred over to HVH.

It still baffles me how this is such a misconception ..

@HostNun - We'd be more than happy to have you back as a client :)

• GreenValueHost said: It still baffles me how this is such a misconception ..

Only time can say when the CLOUD servers lose focus ;) Keep us posted ..

• HC_RoHC_Ro Member
    edited November 2013

Zen said: Zen said: didn't read up on that whole scenario much.

He (president of operations) sold off shared hosting customers because he was to lazy to move them to his 'cloud' based shared hosting.

Sold customers, starting over selling the same stuff.

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited November 2013

@HC_Ro - Has it ever occurred to you to notice that our plans significantly changed from the non cloud legacy plans era, and that moving everyone to the cloud wouldn't make the numbers "add up" so to speak?

• LeeLee Veteran

@GreenValueHost said:
    HC_Ro - Has it ever occurred to you to notice that our plans significantly changed from the non cloud legacy plans era, and that moving everyone to the cloud wouldn't make the numbers "add up" so to speak?

I think yet again you miss the thing you're worst at and this is another reminder of your very poor customer service skill/ability.

What you're effectively saying to your customers is this:

"Thanks for putting your trust in us when we first started out, you could have chosen any host but went with us, it was you that helped us grow and were our advert for new customers, but now we are growing even more and moving on to new things.

As a result and because you are on the old platform you are really an inconvenience to us now so we are going to solve that issue by selling you without warning or opportunity to move elsewhere. We are not even going to give you any option to upgrade to our new platform. Bye, then!"

Yeah, GVH pro customer service as always.

Thanked by 1upfreak
  • There should be PLENTY of ColoCrossing NY offers here..

• @W1V_Lee said:
    ...another reminder of your very poor customer service skill/ability.

@W1V_Lee stop picking on high school kids!

• LeeLee Veteran

@DomainBop said:

Some life skills can only be taught on a site like LET :P

• @HostNun - check out http://kvm.sh for SSD cached LEBs in Buffalo, NY and our latest offer on this site.

Thanked by 1HostNun