Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AMD EPYC Powered | AMS, NL | DDoS Protected | Custom ISOs | Snapshots | Auto Backups [Clouveo]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AMD EPYC Powered | AMS, NL | DDoS Protected | Custom ISOs | Snapshots | Auto Backups [Clouveo]

Looking for high performance AMD EPYC KVM VPS in the EU? You've come to the right place.

Our range of Cloud Servers mix high performance and reliability in a nice little bundle and are ready to launch in seconds.

Still not sure? Don't worry. Why not try out one of the below packages for only £1/$1/€1 for the first month? Bargain! Use promo code LETCLOUD when ordering for this special offer!

Features:
* AMD EPYC 7302P Processors @ 3GHz+
* 6+ SSDs in RAID 10 for High Performance and Redundancy
* DDoS Protected
* Snapshots (FREE)
* Automatic Backups
* VNC Console
* Recovery Mode
* Custom ISOs
* IPv6 Included
* One Click Applications

Looking Glass/Test IPs:
Amsterdam, Netherlands

S1 Package:
1GB RAM | 20GB SSD Disk | 1 CPU Core | 2TB Monthly Bandwidth | 1 IPv4 | /80 IPv6
£3.14 / $4.05 Monthly with Promo Code M9T3LWQN9D - ORDER HERE

S2 Package:
2GB RAM | 40GB SSD Disk | 2 CPU Cores | 4TB Monthly Bandwidth | 1IPv4 | /80 IPv6
£5.39 / $6.75 Monthly with Promo Code M9T3LWQN9D - ORDER HERE

Click here to view all of our packages!

Still not sure? Don't worry. Why not try out one of the below packages for only £1/$1/€1 for the first month? Bargain! Use promo code LETCLOUD when ordering for this special offer!

FAQs
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payments via PayPal, Debit/Credit Card (Stripe) and Crypto via Coinify.

What operating systems are offered?
Click here for a full list. You can upload and run from a Custom ISO as well.

Money back guarantee?
All of our packages are backed by a 14 day money back guarantee.

Can I upgrade/downgrade in future?
It's possible to upgrade at any time from within our client area - Downgrading is not offered at this time.

Are there any discounts?
Sure. Our pricing structure includes discounts as standard on longer billing cycles, pay Semi Annually and get 6 months for the price of 5, or Annually for 12 months for the price of 12. Equivalent to a 17% discount compared to our monthly pricing!

Clouveo is a registered sub-division of WebSound in the UK. VAT Number GB 203 0289 55.

LETCLOUD promo is available for the next 50 orders only.

Comments

• @WSCallum said: promo code LETCLOUD

@WSCallum said: Promo Code M9T3LWQN9D

can we use them together?

• @moonswamp said:

@WSCallum said: promo code LETCLOUD

@WSCallum said: Promo Code M9T3LWQN9D

can we use them together?

The order form wont let you apply both but we'll apply the 10% discount promo manually after the order has been activated

• G4SHIG4SHI Member

How did your DDoS Protection works ? How Much can you protect at max ?

• @G4SHI said:
    How did your DDoS Protection works ? How Much can you protect at max ?

Traffic is rerouted when an attack is detected through scrubbing made up of different solutions including Corero, capacity varies depending on attack type but the vast majority are filtered out at the network edge. The vast majority of attacks up to 20Gbps will be filtered fine but again, this varies and could be greater.

• moonswampmoonswamp Member
    edited July 2020

sorry ?

-------------
    CPU model            : QEMU Virtual CPU version 2.5+
    -------------
    I/O speed(1st run)   : 374 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run)   : 648 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run)   : 640 MB/s
    Average I/O speed    : 554.0 MB/s

CPU info been hide,

and the I/O speed is not good for the AMD EPYC heart, NVMe maybe better choice!

• AndruAndru Member

For SSD I/O is perfectly fine for me. What speed do you expect from an SSD? Keep in mind that is SSD not NVMe.

Thanked by 1WSCallum
  • @moonswamp said:
    sorry ?

-------------
    CPU model            : QEMU Virtual CPU version 2.5+
    -------------
    I/O speed(1st run)   : 374 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run)   : 648 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run)   : 640 MB/s
    Average I/O speed    : 554.0 MB/s

CPU info been hide,

and the I/O speed is not good for the AMD EPYC heart, NVMe maybe better choice!

Open a ticket and we’ll enable passthrough.

I/O seems fine for SSDs.

• @hostfactor said: For SSD I/O is perfectly fine for me. What speed do you expect from an SSD? Keep in mind that is SSD not NVMe.

>

yes I know that , I mean it will be supr if with NVMe since AMD EPYC worth it..

• @moonswamp said:

@hostfactor said: For SSD I/O is perfectly fine for me. What speed do you expect from an SSD? Keep in mind that is SSD not NVMe.

>

yes I know that , I mean it will be supr if with NVMe since AMD EPYC worth it..

At this price point thats not going to happen without compromising something, generally redundancy. I would much rather have RAID 10 SSDs than RAID 0 NVMEs.