Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HR and Invoice payroll
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HR and Invoice payroll

Hello

I'm looking for a software selfhosted or not, where my freelancer can send me invoice, and I receive an email notification and I can pay with trasferwise and paypal. Any suggestion?

Comments

• Fiverrrrrr

• a few SaaS in appsumo couple of weeks ago.

• @chocolateshirt said:
    Fiverrrrrr

no, i have 10 freelancer with my platform

@mrclown said:
    a few SaaS in appsumo couple of weeks ago.

do you mean remoteteam? i buy it but not send email notification when a freeelancer make an invoice.

• jhjh Member

If it's that simple a Paypal invoice would work.

• nemnem Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2020

US jurisdiction? ADP will work nicely and give you a paper trail if you get audited by the Dept of Labor.

Edit: probably not US reading through things. If you're dealing with a few hundred per contractor per year look into local legislation to determine requirements, doubly so if you expense them on your tax returns.

• @chiccorosso said: where my freelancer can send me invoice, and I receive an email notification and I can pay with trasferwise and paypal

Not sure if this is the exact features you're looking for. But Harvest can track time, generate invoices and you can then payout freelancers. I used it to manage my projects.

Thanked by 1chiccorosso
  • i talk with remoteteam.com and in next week add paypal, slack, zapier and notification for new invoice.