Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hostworld - LET SPECIALS! 💰 KVM NVMe SSD VPS ✅ FREE DDoS Protection ✅ IPv4 & IPv6 ✅ UK & US 🌎
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hostworld - LET SPECIALS! 💰 KVM NVMe SSD VPS ✅ FREE DDoS Protection ✅ IPv4 & IPv6 ✅ UK & US 🌎

hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep

Hello there!

We're hostworld.uk, and we're a UK & US based web hosting provider. Let's cut to the chase, here are some key things you need to know about us before you buy our plans and join us on your VPS hosting journey:

• 24/7 expert support and lightning fast ticket responses - we respond to all support tickets within 20 minutes on average!
  • We own and operate our own VPS infrastructure and have heavily invested in enterprise-grade hardware and our super-fast network to ensure we have one of the best VPS platforms available. Because we are in full control of our platform start-to-finish, we can provide a fully featured and high level of service at a low cost point.
  • Tailor your VPS to suit your needs. Add some extra storage, maybe a little more RAM too, and go all out and increase the number of CPU cores. It's up to you.
  • We only use state of the art NVMe drives in all of our servers - no moving parts means a faster service for you!
  • UK & US servers - we currently provide our services from UK & US data centres which provide super-fast connectivity, even if you don't live there!
  • We really do care about your hosting experience - talk to us, send us an email, pick up the phone, we're real people striving to provide every single one of our customers with a consistent and reliable hosting experience, no matter how much is spent on hosting with us.
  • We're reliable! We provide a 99.9% uptime guarantee because making sure your website is available is essential. You can see our uptime here https://status.hostworld.uk/.

If you need to know anything else about us send an email to [email protected] and we'll be back in touch!

Uptime Guarantee

We are so confident we can offer 99.9% uptime or more that we have an uptime guarantee in place. Every package with us gets our 99.9% uptime guarantee - or your money back. You can also see our sever status in real time, and the true uptime of our servers. Check it our yourself here http://status.hostworld.uk.

So, what plans do we offer?

We have two VPS packages that are not shown on our website and are exclusive offers for Low End Talk.

LET Special 1

1GB RAM
1x vCPU
20GB Storage
FREE 60GB Backup Storage
Unmetered Bandwidth
Fast 1 Gbps Uplink
IPv4 & IPv6

Only £3.69 ($4.61) per month

Order UK - Order US

LET Special 2

2GB RAM
2x vCPU
30GB Storage
FREE 90GB Backup Storage
Unmetered Bandwidth
Fast 1 Gbps Uplink
IPv4 & IPv6

Only £5.59 ($6.98) per month

Order UK - Order US

Other packages below $7 that are available on our website are:

VPS 0.5

512MB RAM
1x vCPU
15GB Storage
FREE 45GB Backup Storage
Unmetered Bandwidth
Fast 1 Gbps Uplink
IPv4 & IPv6

Only £2.99 ($3.74) per month

Order UK - Order US

VPS 1

1GB RAM
2x vCPU
30GB Storage
FREE 90GB Backup Storage
Unmetered Bandwidth
Fast 1 Gbps Uplink
IPv4 & IPv6

Only £3.99 ($4.98) per month

Order UK - Order US

Test Our Network

Looking Glass (UK): http://lg.hostworld.uk
Looking Glass (US): http://lgus.hostworld.uk

What else is included?

We don't just provide basic VPS plans here at hostworld, we provide you with robust, feature rich virtual private servers as well as:

• Instant Activation - place an order with us and have the server up and running within minutes.
  • Choice of Operating Systems - select from CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora and Webuzo.
  • Custom ISO - upload your own ISO.
  • Pre-install a Control Panel - have one of the leading control panels installed automatically upon ordering your VPS. Select from cPanel, Plesk, Webmin, Interworx, ISPConfig or CentOS Web Panel (subject to OS compatibility).
  • Automatic Backups - we provide a weekly backup of your VPS server as standard, and retain 3 of these backups at all times. You can even upgrade this to daily backups for just 15% of your base plan cost.
  • 24/7 Expert Support - we're here when you need us every day of the year, every step of the way. We'll always try and help you out of a sticky situation.
  • Free DDoS Protection - we don't make you pay for the luxury of DDoS protection. The network we utilise is protected by the world's leading manufacturer of DDoS and cyber threat services as standard.
  • Powered by KVM - all our servers utilise the latest available KVM virtualisation technology.
  • Industry leading Control Panel - we provide a self-service control panel within our portal, putting you in full control of your VPS.
  • Tailor your VPS - customise your VPS package to suit your needs. Add some extra storage, maybe a little more RAM too and go all out and increase the number of CPU cores. It's totally up to you.
  • Upgrade & Downgrade at any time - we like to keep things simple; so you can regrade your VPS package at any time.
  • No Contracts - we don't believe in contracting you into a service and are confident that our VPS hosting service speaks for itself. We provide a no contracts service with no setup fees, giving you peace of mind and flexibility.

What do our customers think?

Great value
Great value, great service, great performance. The best of every world with this company. Highly recommended for all types of hosting needs. Andrew specifically has been great to work with.

Excellent Team
Switched to HostWorld a few months ago and literally could not be any more happier. I've been in this game for 20 years and the service these guys provide is the best I've experienced. They have gone above and beyond from the start. Highly recommend!

Excellent service so far, a provider you will want to stick with.
I've been with hostworld for just over 3 months as I was looking for a reliable UK unmanaged KVM VPS provider that offered unmetered bandwidth and decent hardware for a fair price. So far hostworld has been consistently good. I have not run into any problems with the service. As far as their support goes, their support so far has been excellent. The two times I have opened a ticket (only for RDNS changes) they have been answered and resolved quickly.

I would definitely recommend hostworld to individuals looking for stable and affordable services that include a friendly support team that truly cares.

Excellent Service. Exemplary Staff.
I’ve worked in the IT Industry for many years. Far back. Back to the days where we painted in caves and when men like me were referred to simply as the ‘Computer Man’. I’ve never; not ever written a product or company review so this is a first for me. However, I felt moved to write a review about HostWorld.uk. I’ve had stuff hosted with various companies over many years. I’ve experienced a few really good hosting companies, some average and as has mostly been the case, some terribly mediocre. My experience with HostWorld.uk and the service as well as the quality of tech support I’ve received from them is, without question, one of the best if not the very best I ever had from any hosting provider. My migration to you will be my last. Thank you so much guys. Great job. Keep up the good work.

I am very happy
I am very happy with the service I have received from Hostworld so far.
Support has been great, they seem to go out of their way to fix issues and in my case they installed an OS they do not use. The server itself preforms very well, no slow downs so far I have no complaints.
I would recommend them to anyone.

Great support, reliable service
Great support and very attentive. I'm their customer for about a month now and I didn't face any issue so far. Their VPS are fast, stable and affordable. I would definitely recommend hostworld.

Second to none
Super friendly, knowledgeable - anything, anytime, nothing is too much for them and they will happily do the best they can to cater to your needs. I found them whilst looking to expand the locations I offer on an existing business where uptime, speed and reliability is a must and has to be second to none. I am happy to say that hostworld ticks all the boxes.

I joined hostworld 3 months ago and I can see myself becoming a life long customer.

Amazing and friendly support
Amazing and friendly support! Honestly after being on this business since 2012 I have never encountered such an honest, helpful and understanding team of people, coupled with a fantastic service with even greater price!

Thank you very much for everything.

Payment Methods

We currently accept payment through the following:

• PayPal
  • Credit/Debit Card
  • Bank Transfer
  • Apple Pay
  • Bitcoin
  • Alipay
  • Unionpay

All plans come with no contracts! Any questions or sales enquiries? Call us on (+44) 0800 678 5914 or email us [email protected]. If you require something different to what we offer above please don't hesitate to contact our sales department for a custom quote.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards,

hostworld.uk Team

Thanked by 1youandri

Comments

• tyethtyeth Member

Aren't your LET deals meant to be good value, they appear to not be, the normal VPS1 has +1vCPU and +10GB extra storage for 20p more than the LET1 deal, poor show!

• hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2020

@tyeth said:
    Aren't your LET deals meant to be good value, they appear to not be, the normal VPS1 has +1vCPU and +10GB extra storage for 20p more than the LET1 deal, poor show!

We occasionally offer limited edition packages at LET and these can be found on previous threads that we’ve created. The packages above are something we’ve offered since joining LET and have been very popular. The LET pricing we offer here is still cheaper than our website price and compare our pricing to other UK competitors, our plans are competitive.

Was you interested in a package yourself? Maybe we can look at putting a package together for you! B)

Thanks for the feedback though, we’ll certainly take it onboard.

• G4SHIG4SHI Member

In my opinion these are not "specials" because you can find easily super cheap vps like this specs you offered here.

Best regards

edited July 2020

@G4SHI said:
    In my opinion these are not "specials" because you can find easily super cheap vps like this specs you offered here.

Best regards

As I said above, our plans are competitive vs other UK providers. They are specials (in my opinion), they’re cheaper than our website price and they have their own LET order links.

Was you interested in a package yourself?

I do appreciate the feedback and we’ll certainly look into it :).

• G4SHIG4SHI Member

@hostworld said:

@G4SHI said:

Best regards

As I said above, our plans are competitive vs other UK providers. They are specials (in my opinion), they’re cheaper than our website price and they have their own LET order links.

Was you interested in a package yourself?

I do appreciate the feedback and we’ll certainly look into it :).

With the respect but this

1GB RAM
    1x vCPU
    20GB Storage
    and this $4.61 , are expensive , into my opinion

With 4.99€ i can get this specs
    8GB RAM
    4Cores
    200GB SSD
    UNL Traffic
    DDoS Protection , in Germany.

Anyway best luck with your sales.

edited July 2020

@G4SHI said:

1GB RAM
    1x vCPU
    20GB Storage

8GB RAM
    4Cores
    200GB SSD
    UNL Traffic

There are cheaper offers on LET from other providers you’re right, but most “super cheap vps” offers aren’t in the UK, as per your example above.

Without sounding blunt... If you’re not happy with the packages we offer then a) you’re not obliged to go with us, b) you can go to another provider or c) you can contact us to see if we can offer a price match guarantee, and we’ll see what we can do.

Again, thanks for your feedback.

As a side note, can we remember the LET rules please:

Provider Offers
    If you see an offer that is not right for you for some reason just move on, not everything will fit your individual needs and it may be a great offer for someone else, it is not your place to trash hosts offers.

I’m not taking these comments as a trashing exercise and I do genuinely appreciate the feedback, but that’s not what I want this thread to turn into, and it’s not what it was created for. We share our offers with the LET community, if you’re not happy with them you’re not obliged to buy with us, or you can contact us to see if we can offer a custom package. We have many happy customers from LET and have been recommended to others by them.

Cheers! :)

• G4SHIG4SHI Member

@hostworld said:

@G4SHI said:

1GB RAM
    1x vCPU
    20GB Storage

8GB RAM
    4Cores
    200GB SSD
    UNL Traffic

There are cheaper offers on LET from other providers you’re right, but most “super cheap vps” offers aren’t in the UK, as per your example above.

Without sounding blunt... If you’re not happy with the packages we offer then a) you’re not obliged to go with us, b) you can go to another provider or c) you can contact us to see if we can offer a price match guarantee, and we’ll see what we can do.

Again, thanks for your feedback.

As a side note, can we remember the LET rules please:

Provider Offers
    If you see an offer that is not right for you for some reason just move on, not everything will fit your individual needs and it may be a great offer for someone else, it is not your place to trash hosts offers.

I’m not taking these comments as a trashing exercise and I do genuinely appreciate the feedback, but that’s not what I want this thread to turn into, and it’s not what it was created for. We share our offers with the LET community, if you’re not happy with them you’re not obliged to buy with us, or you can contact us to see if we can offer a custom package. We have many happy customers from LET and have been recommended to others by them.

Cheers! :)

Just a friendly suggestion , if you set this offer to $12/yearly you will get a ton of sales , and you will thank me later , so there is no need to contact you about prices or to get a costum offer.

• mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

Highly recommended , I am a customer . They provide great support with 20-30 minutes response time

• edited July 2020

First of all - please don't do any $12/yr deals. We need you around, and $12/yr will just degrade the service severely. Or will run you out of business. Or most likely both.

Second - I have one in each location and they are great.

@G4SHI find another provider that will give you unmetered bandwidth for $5/m IN THE UK or Chitown that is not running on OVH. Oh, you can't find one? What a surprise!
    Nobody is forcing your arm into getting this deal. If you're not happy with it - move along.

• tyethtyeth Member

Thanks for coming back to us, I think you threw us with the later comparison as it seemed like the normal website offers VPS1 which is actually so close to LET1 price but better specs:

@hostworld said: Other packages below $7 that are available on our website are:

Personally I'll pay you £5-9 per month ideally for 3-6GB ram, 50GB-100GB space an some cores in the UK with unlimited bandwidth, specifically, I'd be happy with £9/month for VPS4, or maybe a deal on vps3 but I'd prefer vps4.

Thanks for your time,
    Tyeth.

edited July 2020

@tyeth said:
    Thanks for coming back to us, I think you threw us with the later comparison as it seemed like the normal website offers VPS1 which is actually so close to LET1 price but better specs:

@hostworld said: Other packages below $7 that are available on our website are:

Personally I'll pay you £5-9 per month ideally for 3-6GB ram, 50GB-100GB space an some cores in the UK with unlimited bandwidth, specifically, I'd be happy with £9/month for VPS4, or maybe a deal on vps3 but I'd prefer vps4.

Thanks for your time,
    Tyeth.

Hey @tyeth. We’ve recently had an offer on LEB for our VPS-3 package at £7.99 per month, you can order that here if you’re interested https://portal.hostworld.uk/cart.php?a=add&pid=48&promocode=LEBVPS3 (coupon auto applied at checkout).

I’d also be happy to provide 20% off recurring on our VPS-4 package so it drops it down to £11.99, if you’re interested in that register here http://portal.hostworld.uk/register.php and I’ll raise the order for you, just drop me a PM once you’ve registered.

Anyone else interested in the above offers let me know.

• tyethtyeth Member

Thanks for the LEB offers, I often forget which of the two sites I'm even on :lol:

Thanked by 1hostworld
  • G4SHIG4SHI Member
    edited July 2020

@t0ny0 said:
    First of all - please don't do any $12/yr deals. We need you around, and $12/yr will just degrade the service severely. Or will run you out of business. Or most likely both.

@G4SHI find another provider that will give you unmetered bandwidth for $5/m IN THE UK or Chitown that is not running on OVH. Oh, you can't find one? What a surprise!
    Nobody is forcing your arm into getting this deal. If you're not happy with it - move along.

I can find you a ton of providers who offer Unlimited bandwidth , but if i find you then you will then pay me 10 servers ?

• @G4SHI said:

@t0ny0 said:

I can find you a ton of providers who offer Unlimited bandwidth , but if i find you then you will then pay me 10 servers ?

Nah, its okay, scummy providers are not needed, you keep doing your shopping there and feel free to come here and complain afterwards.

• RedSoxRedSox Member

@G4SHI I also think that HW prices are a little bit overpriced but the provider knows better how to run his business. You can't blame him for his prices. You can find the cheaper plans anywhere else. And personally I don't know, never seen HW benchmarks, maybe the company gives you a premium product, who knows. Plus don't forget, the prov also gives your some storage for backups, it also costs money.

Btw the way, providers could run out of business not only cause of low prices, but also cause of a little amount of people that use their product. So there is a double edged sword. The golden mean is always better.

• edited July 2020

@RedSox said:
    @G4SHI I also think that HW prices are a little bit overpriced but the provider knows better how to run his business. You can't blame him for his prices. You can find the cheaper plans anywhere else. And personally I don't know, never seen HW benchmarks, maybe the company gives you a premium product, who knows. Plus don't forget, the prov also gives your some storage for backups, it also costs money.

Btw the way, providers could run out of business not only cause of low prices, but also cause of a little amount of people that use their product. So there is a double edged sword. The golden mean is always better.

Asketh and you shall receiveth :-) Here is one from the US:

Region: USA  https://bench.monster v.1.5.3 2020-07-13 
     Usage : curl -LsO bench.monster/speedtest.sh; bash speedtest.sh -USA

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     OS           : Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS (64 Bit)
     Virt/Kernel  : KVM / 4.15.0-22-generic
     CPU Model    : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 v2 @ 3.00GHz
     CPU Cores    : 1 @ 2999.998 MHz x86_64 25600 KB Cache
     CPU Flags    : AES-NI Enabled & VM-x/AMD-V Enabled
     Load Average : 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
     Total Space  : 19G (1.9G ~11% used)
     Total RAM    : 985 MB (63 MB + 321 MB Buff in use)
     Total SWAP   : 1022 MB (0 MB in use)
     Uptime       : 24 days 17:42
     ASN & ISP    : AS174, FDCservers.net
     Organization : FDCservers.net
     Location     : Chicago, United States / US
     Region       : Illinois

## Geekbench v5 CPU Benchmark:

Single Core : 611  (GOOD)
       Multi Core : 616

## IO Test

CPU Speed:
        bzip2     :  95.3 MB/s
       sha256     : 175 MB/s
       md5sum     : 456 MB/s

RAM Speed:
       Avg. write : 2073.6 MB/s
       Avg. read  : 5632.0 MB/s

Disk Speed:
       1st run    : 745 MB/s
       2nd run    : 1.2 GB/s
       3rd run    : 1.2 GB/s
       -----------------------
       Average    : 1067.5 MB/s

## USA Speedtest

Location                        Upload           Download         Ping   
     Nearby                          563.13 Mbit/s    384.81 Mbit/s    31.691 ms
     USA, New York (Sprint)          623.34 Mbit/s    584.54 Mbit/s    20.301 ms
     USA, Boston (Starry, Inc.)      511.49 Mbit/s    355.56 Mbit/s    23.140 ms
     USA, Washington, DC (Sprint)    599.53 Mbit/s    570.79 Mbit/s    19.025 ms
     USA, Charlotte, NC (Windstream) 388.66 Mbit/s    413.71 Mbit/s    41.853 ms
     USA, Atlanta (Frontier)         567.61 Mbit/s    654.27 Mbit/s    19.004 ms
     USA, Nashville (Sprint)         646.02 Mbit/s    589.70 Mbit/s    15.945 ms
     USA, Indianapolis (Metronet)    816.38 Mbit/s    803.63 Mbit/s     6.399 ms
     USA, Cleveland (CenturyLink)    786.97 Mbit/s    570.77 Mbit/s    10.040 ms
     USA, Chicago (Windstream)       901.73 Mbit/s    927.46 Mbit/s     0.888 ms
     USA, St. Louis (Elite Fiber)    796.22 Mbit/s    833.02 Mbit/s     7.408 ms
     USA, Minneapolis (US Internet)  774.28 Mbit/s    726.88 Mbit/s     9.607 ms
     USA, Kansas City (UPNfiber)     646.06 Mbit/s    639.53 Mbit/s    12.338 ms
     USA, Oklahoma City (OneNet)     517.78 Mbit/s    446.45 Mbit/s    19.441 ms
     USA, Dallas (Windstream)        615.94 Mbit/s    663.34 Mbit/s    21.358 ms
     USA, San Antonio, TX (Sprint)   495.04 Mbit/s    476.55 Mbit/s    21.977 ms
     USA, Denver (Vistabeam)         551.84 Mbit/s    663.28 Mbit/s    24.439 ms
     USA, Albuquerque (Plateau Tel)  417.79 Mbit/s    671.39 Mbit/s    32.629 ms

Timestamp   : 2020-07-15 15:06:15 GMT

P.S. - for me - bandwidth is king. Never noticed that the CPU score is so low, but then again - I never had any real-world issues with it. Network is great, speeds are great, and pricing is also pretty sexy :-)

Thanked by 2RedSox hostworld
  • RedSoxRedSox Member

@t0ny0 said:

@RedSox said:

## IO Test

CPU Speed:

RAM Speed:

Disk Speed:
       -----------------------

## USA Speedtest

P.S. - for me - bandwidth is king. Never noticed that the CPU score is so low, but then again - I never had any real-world issues with it. Network is great, speeds are great, and pricing is also pretty sexy :-)

Wow thank you very much!

For me the CPU score isn't low at all. As far as I remember, VERY GOOD starts from 650 points :)

Thanked by 1hostworld
    edited July 2020

@RedSox said:

@t0ny0 said:

@RedSox said:

## IO Test

CPU Speed:

RAM Speed:

Disk Speed:
       -----------------------

## USA Speedtest

Wow thank you very much!

For me the CPU score isn't low at all. As far as I remember, VERY GOOD starts from 650 points :)

Join the HW family ;)

@RedSox said:

Cheers for the feedback. We do like to think of ourselves as providing a more 'premium' service which still fits nicely into the low end category, if that makes sense? We just won't ever put ourselves in the same boat as Contabo for example. That being said, we do often price match other UK & US providers when someone reaches out to us. So, if you've got a better offer elsewhere drop us a message and we'll see what we can do.

Cheers!

• G4SHIG4SHI Member

@t0ny0 said:

@G4SHI said:

@t0ny0 said:

Nah, its okay, scummy providers are not needed, you keep doing your shopping there and feel free to come here and complain afterwards.

No its not okay , UK its nothing special so why you keep saying to others scummy ? In the other Hand in the Germany you can find 50 to 70% cheaper servers with better specs , Germany is the King leader of IT Industry with the best servers best support and best prices , like it or not.

• LeeLee Veteran

@G4SHI said: Germany is the King leader of IT Industry with the best servers best support and best prices , like it or not.

We understand that you don't get it. Move on now, stop being a little bitch.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • G4SHIG4SHI Member
    edited July 2020

@Lee said:

@G4SHI said: Germany is the King leader of IT Industry with the best servers best support and best prices , like it or not.

You dont understand anything , i pay 8GB RAM 4 Cores 200GB SSD Unlimited Bandwidth for 4.99€ , at Contabo , so where is your fucking clue that 1GB RAM its worth that price $4.61 ? You must stop being bitches and accept the reality. , in this point you are humiliated sir just go to sleep now.

• @G4SHI said:

@Lee said:

You dont understand anything , i pay 8GB RAM 4 Cores 200GB SSD Unlimited Bandwidth for 4.99€ , at Contabo , so where is your fucking clue that 1GB RAM its worth that price $4.61 ? You must stop being bitches and accept the reality.

Are you happy with Contabo? Yes? Good. Stay there.

Are you happy with Hetzner? Yes? Good. Stay there.

Why are you trashing someone else's offer thread? OP is not even selling anything out of Germany.

American labor is bad, because Indian labour is cheap is the type of argument you are having.

Move on mate.

Thanked by 2Lee hostworld
  • G4SHIG4SHI Member

@seriesn said:

@G4SHI said:

@Lee said:

You dont understand anything , i pay 8GB RAM 4 Cores 200GB SSD Unlimited Bandwidth for 4.99€ , at Contabo , so where is your fucking clue that 1GB RAM its worth that price $4.61 ? You must stop being bitches and accept the reality.

Why are you trashing someone else's offer thread? OP is not even selling anything out of Germany.

American labor is bad, because Indian labour is cheap is the type of argument you are having.

Move on mate.

You must check earlier posts before judge me , i was not mentonied any other provider since some kids comes here and talk shit.

• LeeLee Veteran

Mine is bigger than yours, so, therefore, I win the argument, good luck with getting on in life with that approach.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

God, another PMSing person.

The end is nigh.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@G4SHI

You are entitled to your own opinion. However, you're not entitled to your own facts.

Also, the rules are simple.

Provider Offers

If this offer does not suit/fit your requirements, use-case or budget, you can share your opinion, and move along, or you can keep it to yourself and move along. There's really no need to go on and on about it with the provider, in his marketing/offer thread.

My 2 cents.

edited July 2020

@G4SHI said:

@seriesn said:

@G4SHI said:

@Lee said:

Move on mate.

You must check earlier posts before judge me , i was not mentonied any other provider since some kids comes here and talk shit.

Can you take your derogatory opinions elsewhere? They’re not welcome here.

As I’ve said before, we are a UK & US based provider, you’re comparing apples to oranges. If you don’t like our offers then you’re not obliged to buy with us. You’ve made your opinion crystal clear and that you’re not going to order with us. I had given you the opportunity to contact our sales team for a price match, you didn’t bother.

Cheers :)

• @hostworld said:
    We do like to think of ourselves as providing a more 'premium' service which still fits nicely into the low end category, if that makes sense?

Hostworld has some great support service. Quick to reply and not stopping before they’ve gone to the bottom of an issue. As for the services, I don’t see a lot of providers that offer NVMe on all of their plans. Pretty good.

Thanked by 1hostworld
  • uzaysanuzaysan Member
    edited July 2020

I'm using hostword. Their support is excellent. They generally reply within 20 minutes. I even sometimes talk with them via live chat in their site.

For the people who think price is expensive, i say dont be afraid to communicate with them. They will offer costum plans for much cheaper price. But larger plans is more likely to be cheaper. İf you want one cpu and 1gb ram, they can't do much but if you want 4 cpu 4gb 100gb storage etc, plan will be much cheaper.

They also don't limit cpu usage. They said i can use cpu at 100% all the time. At least that's what they said to me. İ haven't tried it yet. İ burst cpu to 100 percent for 30 minutes when benchmarking. No problems.

Network is also good. İ can get easily 900mbit/second when load is full. 1Gbit is the limit. They say it's unmetered. Which is awesome.

Thanked by 2hostworld mustafamw3