Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DMCA ignored hosting. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DMCA ignored hosting.

13»

Comments

• @ViridWeb said:

@serv_ee said:
    Again, you are making your own assumptions while the article doesn't confirm nor deny neither of the things.

When Duckduckgo was not on the banning list how they can confirm or deny?

It's simple, Govt only banned Chinese app which clearly means that Duckduckgo is not banned.

Jesus Christ. Learn to read your own sources.

We are bewildered on why the Indian government would instruct Indian ISPs to block DuckDuckGo, but are optimistic that this will be resolved soon.

Now, maybe it was an accident. Maybe it was an DNS flaw, maybe it was aliens

Stop pushing your own assumptions as facts.

• Medianama has good coverage of Indian telecom
    https://www.medianama.com/2020/07/223-duckduckgo-blocked-india/

• @ViridWeb said:

@serv_ee said:
    Again, you are making your own assumptions while the article doesn't confirm nor deny neither of the things.

It's simple, Govt only banned Chinese app which clearly means that Duckduckgo is not banned.

Wtf is wrong with you even ACT confirmed to the Hindustan Times that government ordered to ban duckduckgo go,?

Also i have mentioned it several times but due to defense related concerns government of India does not provide the list of domains blocked nowhere on internet

• dosaidosai Member

@codelock said:

@ViridWeb said:

@serv_ee said:

Wtf is wrong with you even ACT confirmed to the Hindustan Times that government ordered to ban duckduckgo go,?

Also i have mentioned it several times but due to defense related concerns government of India does not provide the list of domains blocked nowhere on internet

I can access DDG on ACT though.

• @dosai said:

@codelock said:

@ViridWeb said:

@serv_ee said:

Welcome to party 1 week late

• dosaidosai Member

@codelock said:

@dosai said:

@codelock said:

@ViridWeb said:

@serv_ee said:

Welcome to party 1 week late

Are you from /r/India?

• @ViridWeb said:

@serv_ee said:

No, not clearly. DDG is a domain and the list is for apps. You're not making proper conclusions. As already pointed out, you missed the last paragraph that clearly means the government interfered.