Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3 PHP-Friends VPSs for transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

3 PHP-Friends VPSs for transfer

k9bangerk9banger Member
edited July 2020 in General

Hi guys, I have 2 PHP-Friends VPS to transfer.

They are

1. vServer Sommerspecial 2019 G2 (Intel Xeon E5-2630 v3 / v4, 2 dedizierte CPU-Kerne, 12 GB DDR4-ECC-RAM, 160 GB SSD-Speicher, 1 GBit/s-Anbindung, kostenfreie DDoS-Protection) - 6M
    Abrechnungsperiode: [zeitraum]

6.94 euro + VAT

It is renewable from tomorrow.

1. vServer Winterspecial 2019 SSD (Intel Xeon E5, 4 CPU-Kerne, 10 GB ECC-RAM, 160 GB SSD-Speicher, 1 GBit/s-Anbindung, kostenfreie DDoS-Protection) - Mindestvertragslaufzeit: 6 Monate
    Abrechnungsperiode: [zeitraum]

6.72 euro + VAT

This valid till 19/9/2020

1. "vServer Schnupper 2019 SSD G2 (Intel Xeon E5-2630 v3 / v4, 2 dedizierte CPU-Kerne, 6 GB DDR4-ECC-RAM, 65 GB SSD-Speicher, 1 GBit/s-Anbindung, kostenfreie DDoS-Protection)
    Abrechnungsperiode: [zeitraum]"

3.33 euro + VAT

Valid to 28/10/20

Comments

• fendixfendix Member

I would like to have the third offer (vServer Schnupper)

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

If I'm not wrong, then those are monthly price of the VM. And for 2nd & 3rd offer, it includes validity more than 1 month so what is your asking price for those period ?

• k9bangerk9banger Member
    edited July 2020

@fendix @Mahfuz_SS_EHL

1. Server 1 is on a 6 month renewal. I have not been invoiced yet, so if it is transferred I expect PHP-Friends to bill the person I'm transferring to.
    2. Server 2 has been invoiced but not paid, so if PHP-Friends insist I will pay the invoice and charge the buyer for the remaining 2 1/2 months making 20 euro
    3. The 3rd server is fully paid up so they buyer pays 3 1/2 months making 14 euro.

I think PHP-Friends is billing the renewals on a 3 month period, so the invoice on the first may be for 3 months rather than 6.

I will check with them.

• @fendix @Mahfuz_SS_EHL

1. Server 1 is on a 6 month renewal. I have not been invoiced yet, so if it is transferred I expect PHP-Friends to bill the person I'm transferring to.
    2. Server 2 has been invoiced but not paid, so if PHP-Friends insist I will pay the invoice and charge the buyer for the remaining 2 1/2 months making 20 euro
    3. The 3rd server is fully paid up so they buyer pays 3 1/2 months making 14 euro.

I think PHP-Friends is billing the renewals on a 3 month period, so the invoice on the first may be for 3 months rather than 6.

I will check with them.

• The above amounts are net, so when making the payment you must add the paypal charge to the amounts we agree

• @k9banger said:
    The above amounts are net, so when making the payment you must add the paypal charge to the amounts we agree

How do you calculate thd fee?

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Are those available still ?

• fendixfendix Member

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

I asked for the third one, he is not replying :-(

• The 3rd one is gone> @fendix said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

I asked for the third one, he is not replying :-(

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

The first two are available

• @yokowasis said:

@k9banger said:
    The above amounts are net, so when making the payment you must add the paypal charge to the amounts we agree

How do you calculate thd fee?

When you are making a Paypal payment, Paypal will ask you whether you pay the charge or the recipient pays the charge. You have to pay the charge, so it will be added to the amount for server.