Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[UltraVPS.eu] NVME Special Offers in Amsterdam - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[UltraVPS.eu] NVME Special Offers in Amsterdam

124»

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2020

@vyas11 said:

@dergelbe said:
    That raises the question, whether I should move my 8 or so WP sites on the shared host, All WP sites get max 5000 visitors a day. With 4Gb RAM I guess I can put at least 20 WP sites there.

The founder of Gridpane posted some days back the following thumbrule - may or may not apply for everyone. In your case for the traffic you are looking at, that could apply.
    2 GB Ram per 10 WP sites.

Interesting stats.
    A Reseller hosting with hosts such as Ramnode, Hostmantis with 3GB RAM per cPanel account and 50 MB/s I/O would be more than sufficient then ;)

• Nice Deal ...

• UmairUmair Member

@UltraVPS Any special offer on storage VPS in Amsterdam ?

• @vyas11 said:
    The founder of Gridpane posted some days back the following thumbrule - may or may not apply for everyone. In your case for the traffic you are looking at, that could apply.

What bullshit?
    Number of sites has nothing to do with HW specs you need. I have a 120 "somewhat" static sites on a 4GB Vultr with usual caching, avg 50-100 visitors per day per site.

Then I have one small site about 4GB files/2.5GB database which serves 10-to-25K visits a day and I have it on a 16GB VPS.

Number of sites has little to do, you have to check average of database transactions and peak visit loads to suffice juice in your HW.

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited July 2020

@vimalware said:
    Can I upgrade to NVME-Special-1 after a billing cycle or more ?
    (hypervisor_has_capacity = true)

@UltraVPS bumped, in case you miss it before July 15

• @UltraVPS I made the order but it wasnt approved?
    Is it possible to get it aproved? Let me know what do you need in order for this to happen.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@mehargags said:

@vyas11 said:

What bullshit?
    Number of sites has nothing to do with HW specs you need. I have a 120 "somewhat" static sites on a 4GB Vultr with usual caching, avg 50-100 visitors per day per site.

Then I have one small site about 4GB files/2.5GB database which serves 10-to-25K visits a day and I have it on a 16GB VPS.

Number of sites has little to do, you have to check average of database transactions and peak visit loads to suffice juice in your HW.

I think he just referred to avg. resource usage from from the data that was available to him. Of course, throw some badly optimized wp sites with shitty plugins in and you'll come to see a huge bottleneck on your resourcr ecosystem sooner than later. Tbh you can't give a pinpoint rule but a rule of thumb/orientation is better than nothing.

• UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider

@vimalware said: Can I upgrade to NVME-Special-1 after a billing cycle or more ?

Yes, that's possible.

• UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider

@Umair said: @UltraVPS Any special offer on storage VPS in Amsterdam ?

Unfortunately not at the moment. I'm sorry.

• gfagfa Member

anyone has one that would like to transfer?

• sonicsonic Veteran

@gfa said:

wait for BF 2020

• gfagfa Member
    edited July 2020

@sonic said:

@gfa said:

wait for BF 2020

I need it by September 1st :\