Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good and cheap datacenter in NYC?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Good and cheap datacenter in NYC?

Guys, do you know any cheap datacenter with decent quality in NYC? I want to get 2 racks.

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

There’s nothing cheap about NYC. If you’re after good connectivity - 60 Hudson Street, Digital Realty.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

Maybe try https://www.choopa.com/datacenter/server_colo/ ? It's the same DC ReliableSite hosts out of.

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2020

@CConner said:
    Maybe try https://www.choopa.com/datacenter/server_colo/ ? It's the same DC ReliableSite hosts out of.

Their primary is New York metropolitan area / NJ, not New York City. NYC will likely have less availability and cost more.

To be honest though, something outside NYC itself like Choopa's primary location is probably OP's best bet.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

If you are flexible and aren't set on "NYC" but close to, Interserver is an option - their newest facility is great. It's vXchnge in Secaucus, New Jersey.

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

@Yakooza said:
    Guys, do you know any cheap datacenter with decent quality in NYC? I want to get 2 racks.

We can help out in Secaucus at very competitive rates and great connectivity.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

PureVoltage and HiVelocity are both in Telehouse in NYC (the Teleport location in Staten Island). I've heard pricing there is pretty aggressive.

• How about Buffalo by CC? I'll show myself out..

• Telehouse has one in Manhattan’s Chelsea

• @dahartigan said:
    How about Buffalo by CC? I'll show myself out..

Do they offer IPv6 yet or will that come when IPv8 comes out?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@serversHQ said:
    Telehouse has one in Manhattan’s Chelsea

They are sold out over there.

• PureVoltagePureVoltage Member, Patron Provider

@qps said:
    PureVoltage and HiVelocity are both in Telehouse in NYC (the Teleport location in Staten Island). I've heard pricing there is pretty aggressive.

Thanks for the mention, we are in 7 Teleport with quite a few cages and have very aggressive pricing.

Their Manhattan location is completely full we don't even have a single 1U of space left there. (This is mostly due to Telehouse over committing to Microsoft more power than they had and have been slowly giving customers either a boot or a really high price on power when their contracts are up)